What time do you wake up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you wake up?

What time do you usaully wake up? Me...I usually wake up between 11am and 2pm...But that is only in the summers...During school, I have to wake up at 5:45am...

In the holidays between 9 and 10:30. At school I get up at 7:45. It's easier living there.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Well...I don't really always go to bed so I just fall asleep whenever and wake up whenever...Could be 5pm or could be 5am !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
        Well...I don't really always go to bed so I just fall asleep whenever and wake up whenever...Could be 5pm or could be 5am !
        I know what you mean man...Like now..I have decided not to go to bed today..Which sucks, because I will be dog tired when I have to help my aunt move tomorro..Oh well for 100 bucks agian..Its worth it..LOL...BTW its 4:45 here...I usually like staying up, when I want to stay up all night...I make a pitcher of ice tea and drink it all..Keeps me up and awake...I also like to go and run really early...Which I just got back from..LOL...

Comment

7 AM monday thru friday, 8 am on saturdays, and sundays?, 10 or later!!! (It's the only day i get to sleep in at all!)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

The alarm goes off at 5:40 - i get up at 6AM, no matter how tired i am, so i can write before i go to work. All i can say is thank god for automatic coffee machines. On Saturdays i wake up around 6 or 7 as well, mostly b/c i can't sleep in and also b/c i have a golf lesson. sundays i can sometimes make it to 8AM How pathetic....
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

5:00.a.m M-F no later then 6:00 a.m on week-ends and holidays. (I just cant seem to sleep past that).
              also b/c i have a golf lesson
              I wanna play, lets get together for a round soon.

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                I wanna play, lets get together for a round soon.
                I'd love to! Are you good? i am JUST learning, so i'm still, well, not good...and i spend a large amount of time running from bees. My golf teacher DID pay me what i took as a great compliment though - he said "you don't hit the ball like a girl. Most girls are afraid of the ball, but you're VERY aggressive." heehee. anyhow. i think that was a compliment.

Oh, another reason i wake up so early...if i sleep even five minutes later than i normally do, my fat cat comes pounding into the bedroom and starts howling for food...seriously, it's not even a meow, she literally begins to howl. uggh.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I'd love to! Are you good?
                  Not really, no. Im a hacker, but I usually play between 15-20 over par depending on the course. I just enjoy playing and checking out the scenery. Does the BF play?

Comment

Yeah, he says he's a hacker too. I think he's good though. Oh man, i just remembered i saw on the news that the West Nile Virus was found in Griffith Park, i think they even showed the golf course i play at....i need to get some OFF or something tonight. Fabulous.
                    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                      i need to get some OFF or something tonight. Fabulous.
                      That stuff smells bad...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                        That stuff smells bad...
                        I know. But mosquitos love me. Maybe the OFF will keep the bees away too...Usually i forget and put on one of my nice scented lotions, only to realize i've turned myself into a gigantic flower. Hello bees, welcome, today i am a rose! grrr.
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Griffith Park is real nice, but we should find some nuetral ground to play on. Hmmmm
                          How bout Lakewood Country Club, Ive heard some good things about that course too.
                          Actually Sky Links in Long Beack will be re-opening in Oct. Maybe we can set something up for an early round of golf, then back to my place for some Bronco football, good food, & drink.

Comment

That sounds great! By football i should at least be able to play well enough to just be BAD and not shameful.
                            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                              But mosquitos love me.
                              Who wouldnt...

Comment

Working...
                              X