X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    have a cigarette with me.
    Frenchie gives a bad face and says _______
    Heyy... that's just a cigarette !!! I would enjoy something else to smoke... May be I have to ______
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
      Heyy... that's just a cigarette !!! I would enjoy something else to smoke... May be I have to ______
      Roll a big fattie and smoke in my bathroom cause the U.S. government is_________________

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Roll a big fattie and smoke in my bathroom cause the U.S. government is_________________
        trying to keep the man down. When I get the munchies, I like to eat ______

Comment

Originally posted by Chick4Denver
          trying to keep the man down. When I get the munchies, I like to eat ______
          everything and anything in sight.
          What really bugs me is when i'm trying to roll up a blunt and _____

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

everything and anything in sight.
            What really bugs me is when i'm trying to roll up a blunt and _____
            and i suddenly realize that I dont know how! so I ask my _____ to do it, but he just _____ at me.

Comment

and i suddenly realize that I dont know how! so I ask my _____ to do it, but he just _____ at me.
              dog, barks
              So much for being man's best friend! I usually refer to my dog as _______

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

dog, barks
                So much for being man's best friend! I usually refer to my dog as _______
                sprinkles. But since he's always pissing on the floor, I think I should call him ______

Comment

sprinkles. But since he's always pissing on the floor, I think I should call him ______
                  pisser.
                  Before I came to this board, all i did all day was _______

Comment

pisser.
                    Before I came to this board, all i did all day was _______
                    smoke and eat endless amounts of _____

Comment

• Originally posted by Chick4Denver
                      smoke and eat endless amounts of _____
                      raisinettes.
                      The only thing better than raisinettes are chocolate covered _______

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        raisinettes.
                        The only thing better than raisinettes are chocolate covered _______
                        oreos! Oreos are simply the best food on the planet. Okay, maybe not as good as _______

Comment

oreos! Oreos are simply the best food on the planet. Okay, maybe not as good as _______
                          calamari.
                          Man, last week, i went out for some calamari and the waiter was wearing nothing except a ______

Comment

calamari.
                            Man, last week, i went out for some calamari and the waiter was wearing nothing except a ______
                            grape leaf. I ripped it off of him and gave him a big ______

Comment

grape leaf. I ripped it off of him and gave him a big ______
                              slap on the azz.
                              He enjoyed this so much that he proceeded to ______

Comment

slap on the azz.
                                He enjoyed this so much that he proceeded to ______
                                scream and holler. then he gave me three giant _____ right on my _____

Comment

Working...
                                X