Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tpbm Must Complete This Sentence...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    have a cigarette with me.
    Frenchie gives a bad face and says _______
    Heyy... that's just a cigarette !!! I would enjoy something else to smoke... May be I have to ______
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

    GO BRONCOS


    (Sig made by Snk16)


    (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

    My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by frenchfan
      Heyy... that's just a cigarette !!! I would enjoy something else to smoke... May be I have to ______
      Roll a big fattie and smoke in my bathroom cause the U.S. government is_________________

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Roll a big fattie and smoke in my bathroom cause the U.S. government is_________________
        trying to keep the man down. When I get the munchies, I like to eat ______

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Chick4Denver
          trying to keep the man down. When I get the munchies, I like to eat ______
          everything and anything in sight.
          What really bugs me is when i'm trying to roll up a blunt and _____

          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            everything and anything in sight.
            What really bugs me is when i'm trying to roll up a blunt and _____
            and i suddenly realize that I dont know how! so I ask my _____ to do it, but he just _____ at me.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Chick4Denver
              and i suddenly realize that I dont know how! so I ask my _____ to do it, but he just _____ at me.
              dog, barks
              So much for being man's best friend! I usually refer to my dog as _______

              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                dog, barks
                So much for being man's best friend! I usually refer to my dog as _______
                sprinkles. But since he's always pissing on the floor, I think I should call him ______

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Chick4Denver
                  sprinkles. But since he's always pissing on the floor, I think I should call him ______
                  pisser.
                  Before I came to this board, all i did all day was _______

                  "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    pisser.
                    Before I came to this board, all i did all day was _______
                    smoke and eat endless amounts of _____

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chick4Denver
                      smoke and eat endless amounts of _____
                      raisinettes.
                      The only thing better than raisinettes are chocolate covered _______

                      "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        raisinettes.
                        The only thing better than raisinettes are chocolate covered _______
                        oreos! Oreos are simply the best food on the planet. Okay, maybe not as good as _______

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chick4Denver
                          oreos! Oreos are simply the best food on the planet. Okay, maybe not as good as _______
                          calamari.
                          Man, last week, i went out for some calamari and the waiter was wearing nothing except a ______

                          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            calamari.
                            Man, last week, i went out for some calamari and the waiter was wearing nothing except a ______
                            grape leaf. I ripped it off of him and gave him a big ______

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chick4Denver
                              grape leaf. I ripped it off of him and gave him a big ______
                              slap on the azz.
                              He enjoyed this so much that he proceeded to ______

                              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                                slap on the azz.
                                He enjoyed this so much that he proceeded to ______
                                scream and holler. then he gave me three giant _____ right on my _____

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X