Tpbm Must Complete This Sentence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway4King
    So I looked at my beloved, and said, "I'm sorry, but it looks like Bhea Arthur is going to cause me to masterbate.

Estelle Getty may look ______________ but really she is a ___________ since her last visit with Dr. Feltersnatch.

Cody J. Esquire
    Estelle Getty may look homely but really she is a fully functioning transgendered male since her last visit with Dr. Feltersnatch.

Dr. Feltersnatch has been known to take a mirror and look in ____ when he feels the urge to ________.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugelynchfan
      Estelle Getty may look homely but really she is a fully functioning transgendered male since her last visit with Dr. Feltersnatch.

Dr. Feltersnatch has been known to take a mirror and look in ____ when he feels the urge to ________.
      Dr. Feltersnatch has been known to take a mirror and look in orifaces when he feels the urge to masticate.

The Dodo is extinct but if you ask ________ he/she would tell you that a emu with a cleft pallet just spotted one over at _________ eating a mooseneck pie with a __________.

Cody J. Esquire
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway4King
        Dr. Feltersnatch has been known to take a mirror and look in orifaces when he feels the urge to masticate.

The Dodo is extinct but if you ask ________ he/she would tell you that a emu with a cleft pallet just spotted one over at _________ eating a mooseneck pie with a __________.

Cody J. Esquire
        The Dodo is extinct but if you ask Elvis, he would tell you that a emu with a cleft pallet just spotted one over at Eskimo Joe's eating a mooseneck pie with a twizzler.

Speaking of Elvis, he said that he's been __________ while everyone thought he was dead. He appears nightly at ________.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimeTime2479

And sleeps in the ________ and ________ with the other clowns.
          and sleeps in the barn and rolls around in pig turds with the other clowns.

one of the clowns, named El Geekalia has________________ and i heard Elvis actually ____________ and made it look like it wasnt him that did it.
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDenver
            and sleeps in the barn and rolls around in pig turds with the other clowns.

one of the clowns, named El Geekalia has________________ and i heard Elvis actually ____________ and made it look like it wasnt him that did it.
            One of the clowns, named El Geekalia has the clap and I heard Elvis actually kissed her and made it look like it wasn't he that did it.

El Geekalia is married to the strongman, but has been bumping uglies with ___________ and is now pregnant with the spawn of ___________.

Comment

El Geekalia is married to the strongman, but has been bumping uglies with ___________ and is now pregnant with the spawn of ___________.
              El Geekalia is married to the strongman, but has been bumping uglies with Tony Gonzales and is now pregnant with the spawn of Satan.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• ________ smokes ____ and gets really ______ and does some really stupid ______.
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  ________ smokes ____ and gets really ______ and does some really stupid ______.
                  dante hall smokes the tires on his hot wheel cars, and gets really made when someone steps on his racecar track and does some really stupid stuff like like wine, act like a girl... you know just like he does on the field basically, play the part of a punk rather than a professional.

if i had another ___________ i would roll it up, i would ______________ it up and i would ___________ it around
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

dante hall smokes the tires on his hot wheel cars, and gets really made when someone steps on his racecar track and does some really stupid stuff like like wine, act like a girl... you know just like he does on the field basically, play the part of a punk rather than a professional.

if i had another ___________ i would roll it up, i would ______________ it up and i would ___________ it around
                    if i had another booger, i would roll it up, i would wind it up and i would flick it around [/B]

Last night I went to a concert and saw __________. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his _________.

Comment

Last night I went to a concert and saw __________. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his _________.
                      Last night I went to a concert and saw cornholio. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his arse.

Comment

• Your momma's so ________, she got up and ________ over at the _____ and ______ until she _____.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          Your momma's so ________, she got up and ________ over at the _____ and ______ until she _____.
                          your momma's so frikkin fine, she got up, dropped her panties and bent over right in front of my mouth and just leaned back until she was quite aware she had my "attention."

so i did her the favor of a lifetime, she ___________ and started ___________, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were both ________________ until like noon the next day.

Comment

• so i did her the favor of a lifetime, she ___________ and started ___________, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were both ________________ until like noon the next day.
                            she pointed, and started giggling,one thing led to another,and before you knew it we were both ROTFLOFAO untill like noon the next day..

Comment

• jack n jill stole a _________, hauled ___________ to the middle of ____________ where they had a buyer, once the goods were old they ______________ and never got _____________

Comment

jack n jill stole a _________, hauled ___________ to the middle of ____________ where they had a buyer, once the goods were old they ______________ and never got _____________
                                stick of deodorant, it, nowhere, ate cheese, caught...

One day Adam and ______ were playing _______ when all of a sudden _______ came and _______.
                                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                                X