X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    her moms house, had some pizza, hampster...

After she dumped the hampster she _______ then went home and ahd some _______ with Adam, only to find out Adam had _____....
    After she dumped the hampster she cried then went home and had some buffalo wings with Adam, only to find out Adam had gorged himself on ass.

Seeing that Adam had once more let her down, she decided to round up the two boys and go ________. They didn't want to so she ________.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Originally posted by hugelynchfan
    After all of that...Eve was mad so she went postal. She then went home and balled all night long until she realized that she couldn't leave Adam because the only other two men on the earth were her sons too.

Realizing this, she went to _________ and ________ and decided this was better than living with a _________.
    her moms house, had some pizza, hampster...

After she dumped the hampster she _______ then went home and ahd some _______ with Adam, only to find out Adam had _____....

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    Eve told Cain to "beat it" but her meaning and Cain's were vastly different. Able walked upon the scene and stole the bone of an ____ and hit Cain because he didn't want to ____________

African Mule, have sex...

After all of that...Eve was mad so she __________. She then went home and _______ all night long until she realized ______.
    After all of that...Eve was mad so she went postal. She then went home and balled all night long until she realized that she couldn't leave Adam because the only other two men on the earth were her sons too.

Realizing this, she went to _________ and ________ and decided this was better than living with a _________.
    Last edited by hugelynchfan; 07-19-2004, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    One day Adam and Eve were playing hide the sausage when all of a sudden Cain came and joined in the festivities.
    Eve told Cain to "beat it" but her meaning and Cain's were vastly different. Able walked upon the scene and stole the bone of an ____ and hit Cain because he didn't want to ____________ [/B][/QUOTE]

African Mule, have sex...

After all of that...Eve was mad so she __________. She then went home and _______ all night long until she realized ______.

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    stick of deodorant, it, nowhere, ate cheese, caught...

One day Adam and ______ were playing _______ when all of a sudden _______ came and _______.
    One day Adam and Eve were playing hide the sausage when all of a sudden Cain came and joined in the festivities. [/B][/QUOTE]

Eve told Cain to "beat it" but her meaning and Cain's were vastly different. Able walked upon the scene and stole the bone of an ____ and hit Cain because he didn't want to ____________

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Originally posted by GoDenver
    jack n jill stole a _________, hauled ___________ to the middle of ____________ where they had a buyer, once the goods were old they ______________ and never got _____________
    stick of deodorant, it, nowhere, ate cheese, caught...

One day Adam and ______ were playing _______ when all of a sudden _______ came and _______.

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    jack n jill stole a _________, hauled ___________ to the middle of ____________ where they had a buyer, once the goods were old they ______________ and never got _____________

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    so i did her the favor of a lifetime, she ___________ and started ___________, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were both ________________ until like noon the next day.
    she pointed, and started giggling,one thing led to another,and before you knew it we were both ROTFLOFAO untill like noon the next day..

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    Your momma's so ________, she got up and ________ over at the _____ and ______ until she _____.
    your momma's so frikkin fine, she got up, dropped her panties and bent over right in front of my mouth and just leaned back until she was quite aware she had my "attention."

so i did her the favor of a lifetime, she ___________ and started ___________, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were both ________________ until like noon the next day.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Your momma's so ________, she got up and ________ over at the _____ and ______ until she _____.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied

Last night I went to a concert and saw __________. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his _________.
    Last night I went to a concert and saw cornholio. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his arse.

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoDenver
    dante hall smokes the tires on his hot wheel cars, and gets really made when someone steps on his racecar track and does some really stupid stuff like like wine, act like a girl... you know just like he does on the field basically, play the part of a punk rather than a professional.

if i had another ___________ i would roll it up, i would ______________ it up and i would ___________ it around
    if i had another booger, i would roll it up, i would wind it up and i would flick it around [/B]

Last night I went to a concert and saw __________. He breathed fire and shot flames out of his _________.

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    ________ smokes ____ and gets really ______ and does some really stupid ______.
    dante hall smokes the tires on his hot wheel cars, and gets really made when someone steps on his racecar track and does some really stupid stuff like like wine, act like a girl... you know just like he does on the field basically, play the part of a punk rather than a professional.

if i had another ___________ i would roll it up, i would ______________ it up and i would ___________ it around

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    ________ smokes ____ and gets really ______ and does some really stupid ______.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied

El Geekalia is married to the strongman, but has been bumping uglies with ___________ and is now pregnant with the spawn of ___________.
    El Geekalia is married to the strongman, but has been bumping uglies with Tony Gonzales and is now pregnant with the spawn of Satan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X