Friday Night Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Lights

Has any one read Friday Night Lights im starting it and ive heard its really good and i heard its being made into a movie does anyone know whos gunna be in it....
    Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

do you mean the movie? I think it looks pretty good i play high school football and there is nothing more exciting than fridy night under the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
      do you mean the movie? I think it looks pretty good i play high school football and there is nothing more exciting than fridy night under the lights.
      I agree with you 100%...

Comment

WEll i wondered if you knew who was in it ....

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Comment

Damn man...That chick in your sig is F-in HOT?

Comment

....i know

Comment

Friday Night Lights was written several years ago and it was made into a movie a few years back....Varsity Blues is loosely based on it.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
              X