Who else ate too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else ate too much?

I sure did. I can't move. I feel like one of those lions on the discovery channel after eating a gazelle.

Now time for hot cocoa and bed.
    sigpic

I did..Ughhh.. And I havent even had dessert yet.. haha.. I'm going to take a nap before going back downstairs and eating pie..

Althought I feel very very full and uncomfortable right now, I am very satisfied..It was ohh so good..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I didn't get to have turkey, (as I mentioned I'm working and all alone) but I went to Taco Bell with two of my best friends last night, had spaghettio's today along with some chips and I took a crap today that seriously was five turds at least 6 inches long a piece. I dropped five pounds easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
        I didn't get to have turkey, (as I mentioned I'm working and all alone) but I went to Taco Bell with two of my best friends last night, had spaghettio's today along with some chips and I took a crap today that seriously was five turds at least 6 inches long a piece. I dropped five pounds easy.
        Dream I like you man but I don't think we are ready to get this personal.

Comment

Oh my goodness! I had 4ths and embarrassed my wife.

Mac & cheese
          baked & fried chicken (6 pieces) - not a turkey fan
          fried fish (yes 12 pieces!)
          stuffing
          cornbread
          sweet potatoes
          seafood salad
          cranberries
          ice cream with apple pie

No vegetables.

All of that followed by the largest tuba fart and the biggest bowel movement on the east coast. Thank goodness my mother in law had a private bathroom in her bedroom, one where you can lean slightly back on a pink cushioned seat. I was in heaven. I purposely brought The Far Side book with me knowing I was going to be in there a while. I missed the second half of the Cowboys game. When I came downstairs my wife (with her stupid Romo jersey!) gave me that look. Right before I went for my second bomb dropping.

Comment

holy @#$&

i probaly gained 10 pounds of meat!
            get crunk!!!

http://render1.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,590,393

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Oh my goodness! I had 4ths and embarrassed my wife.

Mac & cheese
              baked & fried chicken (6 pieces) - not a turkey fan
              fried fish (yes 12 pieces!)
              stuffing
              cornbread
              sweet potatoes
              seafood salad
              cranberries
              ice cream with apple pie

No vegetables.

All of that followed by the largest tuba fart and the biggest bowel movement on the east coast. Thank goodness my mother in law had a private bathroom in her bedroom, one where you can lean slightly back on a pink cushioned seat. I was in heaven. I purposely brought The Far Side book with me knowing I was going to be in there a while. I missed the second half of the Cowboys game. When I came downstairs my wife (with her stupid Romo jersey!) gave me that look. Right before I went for my second bomb dropping.
              DS...

WHO IS THAT GIRL IN YOUR SIG!!?!?!?

I've been dying to know since you got it.

Comment

I regret making this thread.

After reading 2 particular posts, I have lost the urge to have seconds.

And I can't sleep, my stomach is full of turkey and rum.
                sigpic

Comment

Dream and DS, thanks for sharing those moments with us.

We are like a family here, but really.....

Back to the subject, no, I did not eat too much and I forgot to have dessert. I'll have to have two tomorrow.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Were not having our big turkey dinner til tommorow.
                    But I did have some sloppy joes today

Comment

Just woke up from my nap, and I am still full.. And I am having really bad heartburn.. Ughh.. I want pie, but I think I'll probably explode if I eat anything else..
                      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I forgot to pace myself again. Ate 3 whole plates of turkey stuffing mashed potato gravy and cranberry sauce. Nothing else. Downed it with a giant cup of Apple-Pomegranate cider. I was done eating in like 15 minutes. Then I had a slice of Pumpkin pie, and I was done. Bowels haven't moved yet, and no stomach ache yet. As soon as I got home, I just hit the bed and I fell asleep at 7:30 cause we finished early. Then I woke up like 20 minutes ago at 9:30 and I was amazed at how early it was. Then my idiot sister turns off the dam PC before I could get to it, so now I'm stuck on my laptop losing IQ points here on the forums.

Comment

wow, uh, Dream & DS. TMI.

Anyway. I started off the day with a bunch of little smokies. There was other stuff but I love my little smokies...
                          & then came the big course. I had 2nd and 3rds of everything. I ate a huge plate of mashed potatoes because it was there and my brother in law challenged me. Then I participated in my favorite holiday activity, napping. and Afterwards I followed up with a good serving a pumpkin pie that was more whip cream than pie...
                          Anyway. I am now so full I can't sleep. Its sucks especially because I have to leave for Black Friday Shopping in a few hours. I don't get anything. I just like taking things out of people's carts and watching them get pissed off. its a hoot, I'd recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                          X