Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "All I Want For Christmas Thread" - Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "All I Want For Christmas Thread" - Happy Holidays!

Here's a thread where you can post pictures, links, etc. to whatever you're putting on your wish list for Santa and company to get you this holiday season. Want an MP3 player? A gaming system? Some diamonds? Show us what you want here. Give us your list.

Here are some things on my wish list, even though I won't get a damn one.

Orange - 35 Watt (Solid State) Bass Amplifier

Peavey - Windsor (Tube) Guitar Head Amplifier

Fender Nashville Power Telecaster (As Shown)

Those are the top three things on my list. The first amp I want to play regular guitar through it. I'd get the regular guitar amp, but it doesn't have a speaker out, which I definitely need, plus playing regular guitar through a bass amp is very, very interesting. That's only $200.00, so I'll be able to get it myself, if nobody loves me enough to get it.

The second amp is $399.99 and would be something I'd definitely get excited about. Never been a huge fan of Peavey, but this amp is great - plus it's a tube, and I've never owned one - so yeah, I would like it.

Last but not least is that guitar, which I might buy myself (put myself on the pay it off monthly plan) since it's so beautiful. It's about $735.00 I believe.

There are a lot of other things, but please Santa - let me get what I want this time!

Comment

All I really want is Seasons 1, 2, and 3 of The Office and Seasons 5 and 6 of That 70's Show
      sigpic

Comment

Well I want a better PC first of all.
        Then Call of Duty 4 or Gears of War for PC.
        More Muscle Milk (I drink it for protein supplement)

That's about it.

Some things Santa can't get me though...

Get a lot more stronger (I'm lifting every day, running every few days, I'm seeing some improvement)
        Get faster
        Increase my vert (I forgot how to work that, but I'll ask a coach soon)
        Continue getting good grades

and I want this girl, but that would be kidnapping if Santa got her for me

And last but least, I want the Broncos to be all that they can be, and make us in Broncos Country proud (corny)

Oh and my long term thing is be 5'11 185 lbs by senior year =D
        It was originally 6'0 200 but I might not grow 4 inches (I'm 5'8) by then, and I had to take in account that African-Americans have thicker bone density, so they would be heavier.

Champ Bailey is 6'0 200. I'm trying to model myself after a stud.

Comment

I baught my Brother a Ron Cey (Dodgers)jersey, my sister a Garvey Jersey. As for myself, I really dont know what I want for christmas...... ....... I would love a signed Anze Kopitar Jersey like this lucky guy
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Christine Pomponio

Comment

A bump. . .

Comment

Well all I want for christmas this year is a baby....... yep a baby..

I'm ready for another one.. my youngest is almost 5...and I think its time.

Comment

All I want...

And everything would take care of itself from there.
                  COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

A Green Card.

Garrett Atkins

Last edited by Kapaibro; 12-01-2007, 07:55 AM.
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                      A Green Card.

Garrett Atkins
                      This Garrett Atkins you want does he have to be in mint condition because I can get him for you but he may be a little beat up.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                        This Garrett Atkins you want does he have to be in mint condition because I can get him for you but he may be a little beat up.
                        Just as long as he can still play baseball, and hit over 0.300 each season.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

I now know what it is to be cold all the friggin time. Not that I mind it, but this Christmas I would like things that keep me warm!

1)

I would like a really warm coat.

2)

A puppy to sleep on my feet and cuddle with me. (mostly I just want the dogs I already have to come live in my dorm with me but obviously none of these options are gonna work)

3)

Some hot cocoa. with marshmallows dammit.

4)

Last, but certainly not least...the warmest most adorable gift of all. Troy Tulowitzki!
                          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                            I now know what it is to be cold all the friggin time. Not that I mind it, but this Christmas I would like things that keep me warm!

1)

I would like a really warm coat.

2)

A puppy to sleep on my feet and cuddle with me. (mostly I just want the dogs I already have to come live in my dorm with me but obviously none of these options are gonna work)

3)

Some hot cocoa. with marshmallows dammit.

4)

Last, but certainly not least...the warmest most adorable gift of all. Troy Tulowitzki!
                            Troy would keep you warm, cuddle you, and bring you hot chocolate.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

I honestly don't know much in particular that I want for Christmas. I wrote my list to Santa and wrote down Broncos and Huskers clothes...and some more pants.

But I did put down a Mandolin but I don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                              X