• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Sorry, I forgot the

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Re: YO who cares

Originally posted by Africangod
    Who cares the red sox are the best anywayz.
    Your a pretty funny guy

Leave a comment:

• Africangod
    replied
    YO who cares

Who cares the red sox are the best anywayz.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    and to get his post count up 1
    yea, thats what i thought too...

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    thanks for your interesting point of view....if you dont like baseball...why'd you even click on the thread that said.."what happened to the ASTROS"
    Just to say something

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Well, at least you didn't say "Baseball? YUCK!"

Personally, I don't think any sport compares to football but I've got to watch something in the offseason. And the Astros, unfortunately, are my team. God, they continue to disappoint.
    LOL...yep, im stuck with the stros too...

btw i also think nothing compares to football

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
    Truthfully,

I don't have much of an affection for baseball either. I used to go to the Rockies games when I was stationed near San Diego. It was ok, but I truly need to get that lasic surgery. I couldn't see a damn thing :p

Anyway... I clicked the link to this one 'cause it was a new thread. No real reason I guess... just boredom =D

Nuff said...
    Well, at least you didn't say "Baseball? YUCK!"

Personally, I don't think any sport compares to football but I've got to watch something in the offseason. And the Astros, unfortunately, are my team. God, they continue to disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• NOLABroncofan
    replied
    Truthfully,

I don't have much of an affection for baseball either. I used to go to the Rockies games when I was stationed near San Diego. It was ok, but I truly need to get that lasic surgery. I couldn't see a damn thing :p

Anyway... I clicked the link to this one 'cause it was a new thread. No real reason I guess... just boredom =D

Nuff said...

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    thanks for your interesting point of view....if you dont like baseball...why'd you even click on the thread that said.."what happened to the ASTROS"
    Because some people aren't happy unless they tell you how much they dislike something you like.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    Baseball? YUCK!

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    I don't think Clemens will be traded. The only reason why he even came out of retirement so was that he could pitch in his homestate Texas...hmmm, maybe the playoff contention Texas Rangers will go after him???!?!?!
    Also, i think Pettite is in serious trouble...there must have been a reason as to why the New York Yankees did not really pursue re-signing Andy considering his brilliant past few years.
    yankees didnt want him probly cause hes injury prone...and look what happens...hes been on the DL three times...

Clemens will not go anywhere...he wants to be in houston..where his family is...not dallas

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Baseball? YUCK!

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I don't think Clemens will be traded. The only reason why he even came out of retirement so was that he could pitch in his homestate Texas...hmmm, maybe the playoff contention Texas Rangers will go after him???!?!?!
    Also, i think Pettite is in serious trouble...there must have been a reason as to why the New York Yankees did not really pursue re-signing Andy considering his brilliant past few years.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    What's wrong with the Astros? That's easy. They just happened to be in the same division as the Cardinals. You can't blame them for being in (roughly) the same geographic area as the Cardinals.
    nah, thats not the problem...we just suck..LOL

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    What's wrong with the Astros? That's easy. They just happened to be in the same division as the Cardinals. You can't blame them for being in (roughly) the same geographic area as the Cardinals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X