Women are indirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Men are not mind readers

2) Learn to work the toilet seat. Your a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

3)Sunday sports....Let it be.

4) Shopping is not a sport.

5) Crying is blackmail.

6) Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

7) Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.

8) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of them can make you sad or angry, choose the other one.

9) I am in shape (believe it or not, round is a shape)

10) ask for what you want (subtle hints do not work)

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7 View Post
      2) Learn to work the toilet seat. Your a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
      Leaving the rest alone, for right now...

Here's the issue there.

It's the middle of the night and it's dark.

If the seat's down and you forget to fix it, no big deal. The only problem you MAY have is that you pee on the seat.

HOWEVER...

If the seat's UP, and WE forget to fix it... WE FALL IN.

Talk about unpleasantness.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post

Here's the issue there.

If the seat's down and you forget to fix it, no big deal. The only problem you MAY have is that you pee on the seat.

HOWEVER...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

I am (of course) ASSUMING you need my problem solving expertise. (number 7 on list)

You want to fall in that toilet so you can have something to complain about.

Get a nightlight.
        Last edited by Superchop7; 11-29-2007, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Here's the issue there.

HOWEVER...

god forbid you turn on a light

Comment

A better answer would have been...."I'm drunk alot of the time, even with a light on I am unaware of my surroundings"

C'mon now, you wouldn't want us to pee in the dark would ya ?

Comment

Women are driven (for the most part) by emotion.

Men are logical creatures....

In general....

Women enjoy the dance and men just want to get right down to business.

The problems occur when you have women assuming men think like they do.

Unless you are Fred the Bunny.
              Then none of the rules apply.
              COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post

In general....

Unless you are Fred the Bunny.
                Then none of the rules apply.
                __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

OK, B4 I Die......shut the hell up

Comment

Ever notice that men are direct and women are indirect ?

Why is that ?
                  It took you how long to figure that out

But you have it on most men - the ones i know STILL havent figured that out

Comment

5) Crying is blackmail.

8) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of them can make you sad or angry, choose the other one.

1. Neither are we - so when you DONT talk we dont KNOW how you feel either

2. Never complained about that myself - no biggie - just dont piss on the seat when its down

3. Ummm usually my only reason for waking up on Sunday - so

4. I HATE HATE HATE to shop - i want in and out - i hate people i hate crowds i hate trying on clothes - Prolly one reason i despise xmas

5. I dont cry very often - if i do u f'd up BIG TIME (or we just won the SB )

6. Fine I'll tell my "other" that and next time he badgers me about the details I'll remind him

7. Yeah WT* ever - you could care less about our "problems' the only one most of you are concerned with is "that time of the month" cause you cant get any

8. Thats makes life to easy

9. As are most men but why do men drool over photoshop pics of models etc and women have to deal with that image to live up to...

10. Neither does asking for it - its just as easy to say NO as it is - i didnt understand what you were saying

IM DONE
                    Last edited by orangenblue420; 11-29-2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

OK, B4 I Die......shut the hell up
                      I can see it now....

You and me

Riding in the car together....bickering the entire time.

It would be awesome....somebody to always fight with.

A thorn in my side, somebody to taunt and torture daily.

Yep, it's official...you are a jerk.

Perfect FTB hubby material.

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

5) Crying is blackmail.

You missed a few of the rules! Here ya go.

11) Anything we said or did 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact all comments become null and void after 7 days.

12) You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, Not Both.

13) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

14) Christopher Columbus did not need directions . . . and neither do we.

15) ALL men see in only 16 colors (like windows default settings and the small box of crayons). Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit, and we have NO idea what mauve is.

16) If it itches . . . it will be scratched. We do that.

17) If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", we will act like nothing is wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

18) If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

19) When we have to go somewhere, anything you wear is fine, really.

20) Don't ask us what we're thinking unless you are prepared to discuss sports, cars, or sex.

Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight . . . But men actually don't mind that, it's like camping.

Comment

*bump*

I'm just testing a theory of mine. It seems I'm a bit of a thread killer. I'm trying to determine whether I'm that boring, if I have really poor timing and come into the conversation after it's over, or if it's just that I have an insane urge to always get the last word in.

Comment

Here's the issue there.

HOWEVER...

Ererr.....

Turn the light on so you can see where you're walking?

Easy solution to this problem is to get a dog or cat, and then make sure you have a bleach tab in the tank. The first time that sucker drinks from the bowl and gets sick, you'll both agree that the entire lid and seat should be down.

Not that I would knoow from personal experience.......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post

In general....

In my opinion, this is 90% of the problem. Not that some men aren't clods, but most realize that women are different and try to acknowledge that. But in my experience, women in our society on the whole, either won't acknowledge this, or really don't understand how closely this is tied to how well you communicate.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X