Quick posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick posts.

Wanna get your post count up? Here, lets say the alphabet and keep doing it over and over i'll start

A
    sigpic

b
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

congrats on your gay thread...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        Where'd you get that coffee?

Cody
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King

Cody
          under smileys..it says get more...and theres more smileys like...:jump: :jumping:

Comment

under smileys..it says get more...and theres more smileys like...:jump: :jumping:
            Not in the mood for smileys, just wanted some coffee and a pancake. You know like a smoke and a crepe.

Cody
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

This is a great thread.......

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King

Cody
                open your eyes
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                  open your eyes
                  Easy BIG FELLA'! I was just joking around. I know where the smiley faces are. It's not a serious post so I was just joking around as well.

Don't take everything so seriously!

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Yep, congradualtions... ...It is just going to get shut down like the counting game...

Comment

hopefully......please lock this thread
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                        Yep, congradualtions... ...It is just going to get shut down like the counting game...
                        Lol it was a joke thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                          Lol it was a joke thread.
                          Well, in that case...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                            Well, in that case...
                            lmfao.
                            sigpic

Comment