Help Kap get a Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Kap get a Green Card

So I have definitely decided to leave Spain, and I'd love to give life in the USA (preferably Denver) a go for at least a year.

If anyone has any notions on how I might get a green card via sponsorship, etc, I'd love your input!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Hi Kap. You want to leave Spain eh? Wow. I woulda thought you would head back to New Zealand if so.

How long are you allowed to "visit" on a passport? Would that give you enough time to research the Denver area?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

a passport only allows you like 30 days in each foreign country

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I know! I know!

Marry a Bronco fan!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          Hi Kap. You want to leave Spain eh? Wow. I woulda thought you would head back to New Zealand if so.

How long are you allowed to "visit" on a passport? Would that give you enough time to research the Denver area?
          My NZ or Irish passports allow a 3 month visitor visa.

I came to Denver before I went home to NZ, so I do love the place.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Any thoughts on getting a student visa?
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

You could move to Mexico and then come on up. Talk to Paco about it.

Comment

We have so many illegal people here already, what's one more? I'm sure one of us can hide you somewhere.

Seriously though, I'm not aware of protocols or procedures but can't you just apply for citizenship?
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Here's a good web site. Isn't Snap your sister?

Explore the most appropriate Green Card category for your situation and learn how visapro immigration lawyers can help you secure a U.S. Green Card expeditiously.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Paco is the Coyote

Comment

I can call my friends near Phoenix to help you get in illegally if you'd like. Go to Mexico first!

Comment

I hope you realize that we're not serious with the sneak in illegal bit. It's just some facetious comments sneaking out because of some disillusionment with a current political situation.

I'm sure you could google the immigration and naturalization department of the federal government, and there should be a page somewhere about the requirements.

Comment

I have done the Green Card Lottery, again.

I'd love to get a job that I could get my green card sponsored.

I have a degree in Fashion Design, and years of retail experience, and experience in call centres.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post

I have a degree in Fashion Design, and years of retail experience, and experience in call centres.
                            Work for an American fashion retail company and after you get some experience try to get them to relocate you

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post

kap, i've been looking for an outside sales job in the denver area recently, and this yahoo site has lots of new entries pretty much every day. . . i have no idea whether a call center job would get your green card sponsored (i'm completely unfamiliar with the process), but if it would you should be able to find one quite easily. . . .

OR, you could just marry lord trychon. . . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X