Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which celebrity do u think u would get along the best with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which celebrity do u think u would get along the best with?

Just for fun..

Which celebrity/celebrities do you think you would get along the best with?

not which one you would like to meet .. or which one you think is the best looking..

but which one/ones would you have a good time hanging out with.. and which one/ones match your personality the best..

For me ...I would say

Amanda Bynes, Jenny mcCarthy, and Kate Hudson

I think we would have so much fun!!

I actually think I'd get along pretty well with Jenny McCarthy, too.

I've never really thought about it, because what you see on the cameras isn't often like what you get in real life. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd get along well with Vin Diesel, but mainly because he's a closet geek. Same goes for the WWE's Edge and TNA's Christian Cage.

Also, I think I'd have fun with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert especially. I already own a cardboard stand-up of him, and that thing and I get along great! I'm sure it would be no different.

Giada De Laurentis and I would take pottery classes together.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
      I actually think I'd get along pretty well with Jenny McCarthy, too.

I've never really thought about it, because what you see on the cameras isn't often like what you get in real life. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd get along well with Vin Diesel, but mainly because he's a closet geek. Same goes for the WWE's Edge and TNA's Christian Cage.

Also, I think I'd have fun with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert especially. I already own a cardboard stand-up of him, and that thing and I get along great! I'm sure it would be no different.

Giada De Laurentis and I would take pottery classes together.
      Yeah I pretty much have the same personality as her.. not afraid to be silly .. make funny faces, and just not care what people think..to an extent of course..

Edge used to be my fav wrestler back in the day when stone cold and Rock were there.. but after they left.... wrestling kind of went down hill for me.. I heard Edge finally got Champion though..that is Awesome!!

Sorry..I have no idea who Stephen Colbert or Giaga are??

Comment

i think i'd get along just great with natalie portman. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post

Amanda Bynes
          my ex looks exactly like amanda bynes, just blonde. and brutally insane.

i think i'd get along best with(excluding athletes)...

-marilyn manson (if he wouldn't be pissed off about me spelling his name incorrectly). i think we think on the same wavelength and generally share the same opinions. he's a really smart guy. i'd love to have a conversation with him.

-clive owen. just cause i kinda look like him. that's all. well, he seems like a cool dude.

-keannu reeves. like manson i don't really sense much bs in the guy. he seems cool.

-seth rogan. cause he basically has the same type of humor i have. kinda.

-ben stiller. just to tell him he's allowed to act out characters beyond the "neurotic freak-out boyfriend guy". i'd then strongly suggest he act as zoolander for the rest of the day.
          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Tom Green !

Comment

Working...
            X