Most common...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most common...

What is the most common part of your body that hurts the most....

Mine: Stomache(sometimes I think i'm pregnant lol)
    sigpic

My knees pop alot...kind of hurts too.

Maybe from when that bastard hit me with the bat in baseball a couple years ago...
    sigpic

Comment

legs and arms(from football and basketball)

Comment

My duodenum is always giving me problems. Also, the occipital-periatal region of my head is always lacerated.

Cody
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

My back has been killing me for years. Too much time in the field I think

Oh well... like they say... pain is weakness leaving the body.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Other than my head it's always different. (i get headaches from reading too much etc, and yeah, i have reading glasses, i just have messed up eyes). I'm very accident prone - so at any given point in the day it's my elbows, wrists, knees, legs (the coffee table has it out for me)...
            Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 07-12-2004, 06:23 PM.
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Back, and the bottoms of my feet at the end of the day. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                shins and calfs and ankles...my tendons, muscles, and bones are going through a serious growth spert, ill just give you an idea...at the beginning of the summer i was 5'2, im 5'6 now...and im scared thats going to give me problems this football season
                Same here I was 5'6" in the beginning of the summer and i'm 5'9"now.. I think me and you have been eating our veggies
                sigpic

Comment

My knees...I have really bad knees...Also my shins..And ever since I broke the 2 bones in my leg my leg and ankle have been hurting...

Comment

Other than my head, cuz my jaw is screwed up an it puts pressure on my head so i have headahces alot, i think its my knee, cuz my quads so much stronger than the inside muscle of my right leg, it pulls the knee cap outta place, an it ends up grindin on bone when i run an stuff, pretty much afterwords its jus sore, but it bothers me alot....
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

or our wheetes
                      Wheres Kurt Angle when you need him?
                      sigpic

Comment

dont need him
                        Like him and his "broken leg"
                        sigpic

Comment

****y bastard
                          What John Cena did last week was hilarious.
                          sigpic

Comment

What about In-Grown toenails...I get them ALOT and I HATE them.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have torn miniscus in my left knee from getting my toes ran over last August by a Lexus. Didn't see one penny out of it either, even after calling one of those pit-bull lawyers that advertise all afternoon on Dallas TV stations. Whore lied and said I purposefully stepped out in front of her. I'm an ex-con, and we never get a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X