No announcement yet.

Most common...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my left arm...lol, ive broken three fingers, a hand, a wrist, pinched a nerve in my hand, and broke an elbow...all on my left arm....lol, all from football exept my wrist (baseball)

Comment

I broke my coxic sitting down on the toilet too hard.

Cody
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

And then I strained my duodenum.

Cody
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I know the first one you said is the tail bone, but don't know what the other is....

Comment

Originally posted by hugelynchfan
            I know the first one you said is the tail bone, but don't know what the other is....
            It's a part of your colon.

Cody

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
              It's a part of your colon.

Cody
              Oh, ok! My step grandmother has a purfurated (sp?) one is on death's door...

Comment

My back definitely hurts me the most. I have either a ruptured or herniated disk and it hurts like hell at times. I originally hurt it weightlifting but I reinjure it doing the simplest things. I've been getting clothes out of the dryer before and simply leaning over reaggravated it. Definitely some of the worst pain I've ever felt has been associated with my back (knock on wood).
                My other love...
                sigpic
                305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

My right wrist - damn typing and mouse - fucer is always hurting and the pain shoots all the way up my arm into my back - uuugggghhhh -

Other than that I am pain free except the occassional pain in the ass i get when dealing with people

Comment

Definitely my lower back and my knees (from being a catcher for so many years of baseball)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

My left shoulder... I got it separated 3 times !

And my head... when I tried to understand what everyone say here !
                      Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Working...
                      X