Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    It must be love. *hearts aflutter*
    thats what i needed! the "L" word! thanks man.. you pulled another one off for me, whew, that was kinda weird for a little bit.. its over.
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
      thats what i needed! the "L" word! thanks man.. you pulled another one off for me, whew, that was kinda weird for a little bit.. its over.
      What about the other "L" word - LUST? that's a good word...
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
        nope, piss on that one too!
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

love, lust, any of them words.... for "suckers!"

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
            nope, piss on that one too!
            PHEW! It's you - you're BACK!
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

there's a country song that described me pretty good the past couple weeks. "what was i thinkin'"

Comment

Mmmmm.

Lust is a good word.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Mmmmm.

Lust is a good word.
                  Yeah, i agree with that.....
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Yeah, i agree with that.....
                    We need a heart emoticon.
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      We need a heart emoticon.
                      I know! i was searching through them... saw the "stick tongue out" and pondered that for a bit....heehee....but saw no HEARTS! are there no hearts in football?! do we not need to express our LOVE?! LOL
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                        I know! i was searching through them... saw the "stick tongue out" and pondered that for a bit....heehee....but saw no HEARTS! are there no hearts in football?! do we not need to express our LOVE?! LOL
                        Ya man...it's allright to express our love. I'd like to express my love to you for instance...*hearts*

Wait a minute...that came out wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          Ya man...it's allright to express our love. I'd like to express my love to you for instance...*hearts*

Wait a minute...that came out wrong.
                          LOL!
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                            [B]

Break out the movie camera's, because we can sell this!
                            I'm not shy. :p

Comment

• Originally posted by GoDenver
                              but to change the subject real quick, anyone near me wanna give me a reality check real quick? wtf is going on around here?! honestly, a good smack upside the head or something would be fine. ive actually been talking to a chick for like a couple weeks now. i even gave her my frikkin number! she'll call n text message me n stuff and im actually kinda enjoying it.... so anyone wanna knock some sense into me, here's your free shot.
                              :0

I am quoting this so you cant ever take it back - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in TOTAL shock - I dont know if I can recover - I am speechless -

Comment

• wtf was i thinkin hu?! what a waste of like 2 n 1/2 half weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X