Dead Sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Sheep

A man was driving down a dirt road when he came over a hill and hit a sheep. Looking around he noticed that a shepherd was attempting to move his sheep to another pasture when he hit this particular sheep. The man decided to get out of the car and confront the shepherd. Upon getting out of the car he heard the shepherd say "man that was my best sheep!"

The man apologized and the shepherd went on, "my best sheep what am I to do?!"

The man then told the shepherd that he would do anything to replace this particular sheep. To this the shepherd perked up and said "really, well then bend over!"

Cody
    Last edited by Elway4King; 07-12-2004, 11:15 PM.
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

^^^

Comment

Can't beat Welsh jokes
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

eeeeewwwwww!!!

Comment

Re: Dead Sheep

Originally posted by Elway4King
          A man was driving down a dirt road when he came over a hill and hit a sheep. Looking around he noticed that a shepherd was attempting to move his sheep to another pasture when he hit this particular sheep. The man decided to get out of the car and confront the shepherd. Upon getting out of the car he heard the shepherd say "man that was my best sheep!"

The man apologized and the shepherd went on, "my best sheep what am I to do?!"

The man then told the shepherd that he would do anything to replace this particular sheep. To this the shepherd perked up and said "really, well then bend over!"

Cody
          You must originally be a sheep rancher from montana.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I was just helping that sheep through the fence, Officer. Honest!

Comment

That's horrible Perry!!!! ....but so funny

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
              X