• Show
Clear All

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    That's horrible Perry!!!! ....but so funny

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    I was just helping that sheep through the fence, Officer. Honest!

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: Dead Sheep

Originally posted by Elway4King
    A man was driving down a dirt road when he came over a hill and hit a sheep. Looking around he noticed that a shepherd was attempting to move his sheep to another pasture when he hit this particular sheep. The man decided to get out of the car and confront the shepherd. Upon getting out of the car he heard the shepherd say "man that was my best sheep!"

The man apologized and the shepherd went on, "my best sheep what am I to do?!"

The man then told the shepherd that he would do anything to replace this particular sheep. To this the shepherd perked up and said "really, well then bend over!"

Cody
    You must originally be a sheep rancher from montana.....

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    eeeeewwwwww!!!

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Can't beat Welsh jokes

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    started a topic Dead Sheep

Dead Sheep

A man was driving down a dirt road when he came over a hill and hit a sheep. Looking around he noticed that a shepherd was attempting to move his sheep to another pasture when he hit this particular sheep. The man decided to get out of the car and confront the shepherd. Upon getting out of the car he heard the shepherd say "man that was my best sheep!"

The man apologized and the shepherd went on, "my best sheep what am I to do?!"

The man then told the shepherd that he would do anything to replace this particular sheep. To this the shepherd perked up and said "really, well then bend over!"

Cody
    Last edited by Elway4King; 07-12-2004, 11:15 PM.
Working...
X