Who will land Randy Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBailey2404
    you asked for another reason i gave one to you.but come see me in october because thats theonly time it matters
    Cant wait to see you in October - it always turns out real good for us - make sure Pedro is still riding his high horse and thinks he can pitch an entire game without getting shelled - maybe it will work this year

Comment

lol
      i am curious to see what moves the yanks and sox's make before the deadline. who besides RJ do you think the yanks want to or will try to get?

Comment

What do they need. As a Sox fan you've had plenty of time to see that line-up, its not pretty unless your a Yanks fan. See the 2002 playoffs for the perfect recipe on beating the yanks.

Comment

well you pitching is a little shakey(as is the sox) well maybe not shakey but more inconsistent even though we are first in era at the moment.
          Last edited by OrangeShadow; 07-13-2004, 09:01 AM.

Comment

No, your right. Our pitching has been inconsistent. We have picked it up a notch over the last 10 games or so tho. Should be a real exciting run at the playoffs. I for one am looking forward to it.

Comment

No doubt are pitching is looking pretty damn weak this year - we are getting shelled - we def. need a strong starter - I wouldnt mind Randy but like I said I wouldnt want to give up someone young and hopeful - there were rumors that Contreras would go with that trade and IMO he has a chance to be a good pitcher - I wouldnt want to see him leave - but we def. need a good solid 20 gamer (and someone who can get his ERA below freakin 4.0)

So I would say a pitcher - specifically I dont know who - I dont know who is available - but im sure money wont be an issue

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                What do they need. As a Sox fan you've had plenty of time to see that line-up, its not pretty unless your a Yanks fan. See the 2002 playoffs for the perfect recipe on beating the yanks.
                :o - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  translation=

Comment

Re: Re: Who will land Randy Johnson

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                    I could see him going to pitch with Schilling again in Boston.
                    Last week on ESPN they reported that he did not want to go to Boston.

Cody
                    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                    "These people need me." Zack Morris
                    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I'm sure he'll go to the yankees as steinbrenner further destroys the credibility of baseball
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

The Cubs perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                          I'm sure he'll go to the yankees as steinbrenner further destroys the credibility of baseball
                          Haha, that's funny. Too bad the Orioles can't seem to play well, no matter how much they spend on star-players. Instead, Steinbrenner makes good moves and you just gotta rag on all the money he spends since the players he sign actually come through. Meanwhile, the highlight of the Orioles season is Tejada winning the home run derby.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

OUCH! That'll leave a mark.

Comment

OB would be proud!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                                Haha, that's funny. Too bad the Orioles can't seem to play well, no matter how much they spend on star-players. Instead, Steinbrenner makes good moves and you just gotta rag on all the money he spends since the players he sign actually come through. Meanwhile, the highlight of the Orioles season is Tejada winning the home run derby.
                                How well do you think $teinbrenner would do with a $50 million payroll like the Royals? I'm sure he'd do better than Dan "Walmart" Glass. Hell, If I had $200 million to spend on payroll "I" could field a playoff team. These teams that have huge payrolls and don't win have serious problems.

War baseball slowly finding parody like the NFL!

Comment

Working...
                                X