Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know there was a thread somewhere about the coolest sig and sorry for not pointing yours out DBfan! that picture's the sheezy dude! yup, fo sheezy!
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
      i know there was a thread somewhere about the coolest sig and sorry for not pointing yours out DBfan! that picture's the sheezy dude! yup, fo sheezy!
      The sheezy eh?
      sigpic

Comment

ya, i gotta say it like that now cause ive had too many warnings on here. but now you frikkin changed it. the one with Champ vs. X, dude that one..... the sheezy!
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          How comes there are no 14 or 15 year old chix on this board?
          Just teach them how to use Internet !!! ROFL...
          Or may be OB and Blue captured them ! LOL
          j/p... I don't know... just put an announcement...

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Me and you can kick back and enjoy the spoils - trips to Maui - you can teach me how to play golf - I can teach you how to play pool - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we can grow some major killer ganja
          LOL
          Hey OB, what about Tahiti ?
          You will teach me how to play pool ? ahahah... you're too pretentious ! May be you could teach me poker.. but pool ??? ... (Come here and we'll play str*p pool... that will be such fun for me LMAO).
          Talking about golf ? Hey, did you see frenchies win at golf now ? (French open, Scotland Open)...
          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Re: Re: To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Originally posted by frenchfan
            Just teach them how to use Internet !!! ROFL...
            Or may be OB and Blue captured them ! LOL
            j/p... I don't know... just put an announcement...
            Most 14-15 year old girls do know how to use the internet, frenchy.

As for the original question - There are quite a few "kiddos" that come into the chatroom during the season...Quite a few chickas even...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
              Most 14-15 year old girls do know how to use the internet, frenchy.
              ANd better than me I think !
              I was j/k.... But... feel offended Blue ? I just thought you were older ! LOL

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Originally posted by frenchfan
                ANd better than me I think !
                I was j/k.... But... feel offended Blue ? I just thought you were older ! LOL
                Hah - I am older you goon...I'm just saying - that a lot of girls know a *lot* about computers...

I do feel a little offended because I *was* once a 14-15 year old girl & I've had to deal with the "girls don't know anything about computers" stereotype all my life. Even when I was in school for computer science & I was the top student - there were guys that thought they knew more than me & would argue with me, then when it came time to do a project, they'd get started & fail miserably & the professors would send them to me to get tutored.

Even my brother-in-law got in on the action - when his computer wasn't working right & I was living with them for a summer, I offered my assistance & told him something to try - he brushed it off...2 hours of tinkering later, he tried it finally & *poof* the computer worked...My dad & an ex boyfriend have done this to me before too...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To West, Dandaman, and Eddymizzel dizzel....

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                  Hah - I am older you goon...I'm just saying - that a lot of girls know a *lot* about computers...

I do feel a little offended because I *was* once a 14-15 year old girl & I've had to deal with the "girls don't know anything about computers" stereotype all my life. Even when I was in school for computer science & I was the top student - there were guys that thought they knew more than me & would argue with me, then when it came time to do a project, they'd get started & fail miserably & the professors would send them to me to get tutored.

Even my brother-in-law got in on the action - when his computer wasn't working right & I was living with them for a summer, I offered my assistance & told him something to try - he brushed it off...2 hours of tinkering later, he tried it finally & *poof* the computer worked...My dad & an ex boyfriend have done this to me before too...
                  SO I'm really sorry about my studid joke... I didn't want to offense you in any way.
                  I don't think girlies knows nothing about computer (My wife is a projet manager in computer sciences).... Plus, I think women are at least as good as men (even often better) on many points... (except for sports - no offense - but men are often better in sports)...
                  Now, women have always to prove more than men (at work especially)... I don't know if it's the case in USA, but it's true in France... That's silly... Why can anyone think you're not intelligent just because you're a woman ? I really can't understand....

So again... I'm sorry Blue... But I just thought you knew I was just playing... Will I be forgiven ? You can bite me if you want .... Or you can have a "bisou"

ps : before you feel offended one more, I just said men are often better than women in sports... Thats doesn't mean that women are not good in sports

ps : please mistress (LOL), can you tell me what means "you goon" ? Thanks by advance

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Working...
                  X