Is newlyweds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is newlyweds?

Is newlyweds scripted? It has to be, it's impossible for someone to be that dull-headed(Talking about Jessica).
    sigpic

Re: Is newlyweds?

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    Is newlyweds scripted? It has to be, it's impossible for someone to be that dull-headed (Talking about Jessica).
    I don't think that it's scripted to the point where they tell her what to say. I do think that Jessica (and her dad/management) have played off her "dull-headedness" quite well. (i.e. commercials where the joke is on her, etc) I have more respect for someone that's ditzy and knows it and pokes fun at themselves than I do for people that are ditzy and take offense if they're labeled as such or are unwilling to accept the fact that they're morons.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

i dont think it started scripted but when they saw what success it had(the stupidity of jess)they scripted it.

Comment

Re: Re: Is newlyweds?

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
        I have more respect for someone that's ditzy and knows it and pokes fun at themselves than I do for people that are ditzy and take offense if they're labeled as such or are unwilling to accept the fact that they're morons.
        ...like bronco/faider joe's??????
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Is newlyweds?

Originally posted by rcsodak
          ...like bronco/faider joe's??????
          Thats a good way of putting it
          sigpic