dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreams

this is a spin off of the other dream thread. i just wana hear your freakiest dreams or scariest nightmares. mine was i was a lady (im really a guy) and i was under water my chest was ripped open and i was in the third person perspective and i opened my eyes but when i did blood poured out but i left my body and went to the surface went back down and some paramedics came to get me then i woke up. really really freaky.
    sigpic

those dreams do sound pretty freaky lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Giving a presention and getting "wood" while giving the presention and not being to hide it because there is no podium, only a microphone stand...:o

Comment

man that would suck to actually happen lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Luckily, it's not happened yet! LOL If I get too much older, I won't have to worry about it!

Comment

I used to always have this dream about a Gorrila and a Koala Bear chasing me through Asia...And I would always have to cross this wooden bridge, one of those ones that just hang there..And it was only when I was like 5 or 6 so it was really scary..LOL..
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I think I could outrun the koala but I don't know about the gorilla!

Comment

Speaking of koalas, I currently have a koala infestation in my apartment. Man its the cutest little infestation ever. I come home, turn on the lights and the little boogers scury under my chairs. I'm like "come back koalas we can all be friends." I don't think they speak English. Wait! There went one into my solarium. They love that eucalyptus.

By the way, it's not gorilla racing you need to worry about. It's gorilla armwrestling that's tough. They will rip your arm off and then if that ain't bad enough they eat your face! Then they poop in their hand and eat your face again! Because there is only six things a gorilla knows: 1) break arms 2) drive trucks 3) arm wrestle 4) eat faces 5) throw poop 6) eat poop.

Cody J. Esquire
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "These people need me." Zack Morris
                "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Tom Nalen and Champ Bailey went to Africa to hunt on safari. They got seperated from the rest of the group and were walking and looking for them. All of a sudden, this gorilla comes out of his cave towards them. Nalen sat down, pulled off his backpack, and fished out his running shoes. Champ looked at him and said, "Fool, you can't outrun that gorilla!" Tom looked at him and said, "Screw the gorilla, all I gotta do is outrun you!"

Comment

i had a dream i was trapped inside of a tornado and it was blowing me around and smashing stuff. it was kinda scary i guess.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X