I am back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back!

I am back from North Pole..I had such a great time...The tempatures was soooo high, the hottest it got was 95! We swam in the river went fishing a lot, played pool...I had a really good time...
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Glad you are back, bro! I'd be happy w/95! It's been about a 100 here everyday for a week!

Comment

Welcome back, slim shady.

Comment

Went to the North Pole once. This elf and I went Bear hunting and feasted on a polar bear. Big booger ate my elf's buddy but hey you got to sacrifice to catch a bear. We also raced Penguins by Quarter-inch ridge point. Those suckers cold fly. Well not fly, penguins can't but man they could move. I then ran into an eskimo named Joe and traded him an Eskimo Joes shirt for a Caucasion Codys one. Man I've never heard of such but he says they have the best whale blubber sundaes. I finished my trip with Yukon Cornelius as we searched for that dreaded Bumble. He had another toothache and we fixed it. Did you see the Bumble on your trip? Man the North Pole was awesome. Next year, the East Pole!

Cody J. Esquire
        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
        "These people need me." Zack Morris
        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
          Welcome back, slim shady.
          Where did you get Slim Shady from..LOL...

And Elway4King there are no Polar Bears in Alaska... And there are no pengiuns either..sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Where did you get Slim Shady from..LOL...

And Elway4King there are no Polar Bears in Alaska... And there are no pengiuns either..sorry...
            Oh, maybe that was China, I can't remeber. How about Bumbles? I was talking about the North Pole anyways. Alaska isn't in the North Pole is it? That would mean you're right down the road from Cris Cringle!

Cody J. Esquire
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

This eskimo took his snowmobile in to the repair shop b/c it kept bogging down on him. The mechanic told him he could go shop, as it would be an hour or two before he could wrap it up. The mechanic came out when he'd finished and said, "Looks like you blew a seal." The eskimo wiped his mouth off and said, "No, that's just a little mayonaise from lunch."
              Last edited by hugelynchfan; 07-19-2004, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                Oh, maybe that was China, I can't remeber. How about Bumbles? I was talking about the North Pole anyways. Alaska isn't in the North Pole is it? That would mean you're right down the road from Cris Cringle!

Cody J. Esquire
                North Pole is not in Alaska...But there is a town in Alaska called North Pole...

Comment

Re: I am back!

I am back from North Pole..I had such a great time...The tempatures was soooo high, the hottest it got was 95! We swam in the river went fishing a lot, played pool...I had a really good time...
                  Good to see ya back Danny ! Were the girlies hot too at North Pole ?
                  LOL
                  Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Haha, ya they were!

Comment

Haha, ya they were!
                      Great !!! that sounds like very nice vacations so
                      I just remembered some vacations in Germany.... Ohhh... god...
                      Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
                        Great !!! that sounds like very nice vacations so
                        I just remembered some vacations in Germany.... Ohhh... god...
                        I just remembered some of my old vacations too! Like the Watonga cheese festival. Man that was a classic! Bad thing was though, I didn't crap all vacation. Odd.

Oh and then there was my vacation touring between Slapout OK and Bray-Doyle OK. I met some of the most interesting homosapiens ever! Like Archibald Barashole, man that guy could really play the pan flute. Was like a modern day Zamfir. And ole Beatirce Ruuflayer. She baked the best dweezleneck-berry pie. Don't know what was in it but it tasted like burning.

Oh, I forgot about the Walleye rodeo at Canton. Kind of a disappointment since no one really rode walleyes. I know I know what did I expect? I don't know squirrels could ride walleyes I thought. If they can water ski why not bareback. Or that little troll from "Cat's Eye." Yeah that guy could ride some walleye.

Man I can't wait for this years vacation! I think I may go back to Broken Bow and count teeth. It's easy to do there.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

welcome back man....oh, and 95 aint hot...lol, the highest it got yesturday here was 104...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            welcome back man....oh, and 95 aint hot...lol, the highest it got yesturday here was 104...
                            Imagine if you lived on Mercury! I bet it's hot there!

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

well-come-in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X