Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only In Florida

Man Accused of Hitting Woman With Gator

Sun Jul 18, 5:55 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

PORT ORANGE, Fla. - A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.

David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.

The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.

Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.

Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.

What does a tornado in Texas, a hurricane in Florida, and a divorce in Arkansas have in common?

OOPS! Someone's about to lose their trailer!

Comment

That story made the paper over here. Great thing to read over breakfast, guaranteed to put a smile on the face.
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

LMFAO I'm gonna go shoot myself now because that is so underly stupid!
        sigpic

Comment

i live in florida and ive never hit a women with an alagator and i live in a house. wer not all crazed rednecks. lol
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Only In Florida

Originally posted by hugelynchfan
            Man Accused of Hitting Woman With Gator

Sun Jul 18, 5:55 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

PORT ORANGE, Fla. - A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.

David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.

The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.

Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.

Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.
            Can you say REDNECK!..LMMFAO! That was in our paper too...I bet you a hundred bucks that that story will be on Jay Leno tonight..To funny...
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Did you hear about the fire at the Alabama govenor's house? Damn near took out the whole trailer park!

P.S. I'm from FL too. Live in TX and played a little ball in AR. Never been divorced, but survived the three tornados in Tampa started by Hurricane Andrew. Experienced about 60 typhoons in Okinawa though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugelynchfan
                Did you hear about the fire at the Alabama govenor's house? Damn near took out the whole trailer park!

P.S. I'm from FL too. Live in TX and played a little ball in AR. Never been divorced, but survived the three tornados in Tampa started by Hurricane Andrew. Experienced about 60 typhoons in Okinawa though.
                Did you hear about the fire at the Oklahoma University library? Yeah it got so out of control that it burned both books. Bad thing is one of them wasn't even colored in yet.

Cody J. Esquire
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "These people need me." Zack Morris
                "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X