Clear All

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    ^^^

Leave a comment:

• Elway4King
    replied
    Originally posted by hugelynchfan
    Did you hear about the fire at the Alabama govenor's house? Damn near took out the whole trailer park!

P.S. I'm from FL too. Live in TX and played a little ball in AR. Never been divorced, but survived the three tornados in Tampa started by Hurricane Andrew. Experienced about 60 typhoons in Okinawa though.
    Did you hear about the fire at the Oklahoma University library? Yeah it got so out of control that it burned both books. Bad thing is one of them wasn't even colored in yet.

Cody J. Esquire

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    Did you hear about the fire at the Alabama govenor's house? Damn near took out the whole trailer park!

P.S. I'm from FL too. Live in TX and played a little ball in AR. Never been divorced, but survived the three tornados in Tampa started by Hurricane Andrew. Experienced about 60 typhoons in Okinawa though.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Re: Only In Florida

Originally posted by hugelynchfan
    Man Accused of Hitting Woman With Gator

Sun Jul 18, 5:55 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

PORT ORANGE, Fla. - A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.

David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.

The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.

Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.

Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.
    Can you say REDNECK!..LMMFAO! That was in our paper too...I bet you a hundred bucks that that story will be on Jay Leno tonight..To funny...

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    i live in florida and ive never hit a women with an alagator and i live in a house. wer not all crazed rednecks. lol

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    LMFAO I'm gonna go shoot myself now because that is so underly stupid!

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    That story made the paper over here. Great thing to read over breakfast, guaranteed to put a smile on the face.

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    replied
    What does a tornado in Texas, a hurricane in Florida, and a divorce in Arkansas have in common?

OOPS! Someone's about to lose their trailer!

Leave a comment:

• hugelynchfan
    started a topic Only In Florida

Only In Florida

Man Accused of Hitting Woman With Gator

Sun Jul 18, 5:55 AM ET Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

PORT ORANGE, Fla. - A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.

David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.

The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.

Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.

Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.
Working...
X