Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People Shouldn't Breed, Example #1

Check-Out Woman Hits Self on Head, Claims Robbery

Fri Jul 16,10:35 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German supermarket check-out worker stashed the day's takings into her shoes and hit herself over the head, pretending she had been held up and attacked by a robber, Bavarian police said on Thursday.

The 26 year-old woman told police she was alone in the south German store when a masked man forced her at gun-point to fill his pockets and several bags with money from the shop's cash box before knocking her unconscious with a blow to her head.

Police became suspicious after medical examinations revealed the woman's head injury didn't match up to her description of the attack. The woman then confessed she had hit herself on the head with a blunt object and stolen the money to pay off debts.

I heard one about this burglar who decided to break into a house by sneaking in through the kitchen window. He found it unlocked, so he lifted it up and climbed in. The window didn't stay open on its own, so he had to keep it held up with his hands. When he was about halfway through, he could no longer hold it up with his arms and so he let go. The window came down and landed on his back. He couldn't push it back up with his body, due to his lack of leverage. He saw a phone sitting on the counter about three feet away. Unable to think of anything else to do, he stretched and was barely able to grab the phone. Then he called 911 and apprised them of the entire situation. The rescue crews came out, along with the police, pulled him out of the window, and then the police arrested him.

There were also these two bungee jumpers who decided to bungee jump off of a railroad bridge over a huge gorge. They went out to the site, tied the cord to the bridge, and jumped off. After jumping off, they heard a train coming down the tracks. Then they realized that the cords had been tied to the most secure part of the bridge: the steel railroad beams. Oops...
    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

one i heard,true story

a robber went in to rob a burger king(early in the morning).he said open the register and the cashier said i cant open it unitl you order.so he asked for onion rings.she said we dont serve onion rings this early so the guy left. lmao

Comment

There are loads of great ones in the Darwin Awards, take this one for example:

3 February 1990, Washington

A man tried to commit a robbery in Renton, WA. This was probably his first attempt, as suggested by the fact that he had no previous record of violent crime, and by his terminally stupid choices as listed below:

1. The target was H&J Leather & Firearms, a gun shop.

2. The shop was full of customers, in a state where a substantial portion of the adult population is licensed to carry concealed handguns in public places.

3. To enter the shop, he had to step around a marked Police patrol car parked at the front door.

4. An officer in uniform was standing next to the counter, having coffee before reporting to duty.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a holdup and fired a few wild shots. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, removing him from the gene pool. Several other customers also drew their guns, but didn't fire. No one else was hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen the Darwin Awards. I think that may have been where that one about bungee jumping came from.

Comment

same^thats what made me think of the one i posted

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
              Talk about stupid people, I hear that micheal jackson is having quadrooplets.
              Mann that crazy mofo shouldnt be reproducing
              ^^

Comment

Working...
              X