Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they ever find a cure for HIV?

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    do you think they'll ever find a cure for it?

not if the drug companies can get rich just prolonging your life
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Re: Re: Will they ever find a cure for HIV?

Originally posted by arapaho
    Agreed. They can cure everything and high government officials get the serum that's why they live longer. Seriously, did you see Strom Thurmond or has anyone seen Lady Bird Johnson lately?

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

They will, but we won't be alive to see it.
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Will they ever find a cure for HIV?

Originally posted by Elway4King
        Agreed. They can cure everything and high government officials get the serum that's why they live longer. Seriously, did you see Strom Thurmond or has anyone seen Lady Bird Johnson lately?

Cody J. Esquire

??

Dead and dead. How does that prove that they live longer? These 120 year olds on the news are almost always from some other lesser developed country.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

look how is magic still alive while poor people that have been exposed after him are dead, cause he got the money!!
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Will they ever find a cure for HIV?

Originally posted by Jared
            ??

Dead and dead. How does that prove that they live longer? These 120 year olds on the news are almost always from some other lesser developed country.
            That's because salt and sun-light make people live longer. My uncle was a virtual peanut with a year round George Hamilton tan and he live to be 103. "He played safe for you and me because he was no fool" Jimminy Cricket (I always give proper credit).

As far as Strom and Lady Bird they were about 130 when they each died. And you know what it wasn't even old age that killed them! It was a rare immuno-dificiency disease found in overaged prunes.

Cody J. Esquire
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "These people need me." Zack Morris
            "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
            "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Re: Re: Will they ever find a cure for HIV?

Originally posted by arapaho
              saddly this is very true as long as someone up in an office is getting rich off of our slow dieing lifes, they will keep up what theyre doing.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X