Isn't that the way it always goes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't that the way it always goes?

So we had company coming over last night to watch the Alamo Bowl...

My stepdad went to Penn State.

So we're all trying to get into the Spirit... My son decides he wants to dye his hair blue.

No problem... we've done this before, with food coloring... we use the really thick stuff that you use to color icing. It sticks in the hair, and then washes out. Or at least, that's what I THOUGHT I remembered.

It washed out of his HAIR fine.

Our skin, however, did not fare so well...

Here's my hands:

His whole body is streaked blue... in little rivulets where it ran off of his hair in the shower last night. He's got little rivers on his forehead, patches on one cheek... and literally streaks running all the way down to his feet.

The best part?

I have a blind date in 2 and a half hours.

Hi, nice to meet you... um, nope, I CAN'T shake your hand

I keep thinking... he's a football fan. He'll understand, right?

Maybe this is God/the Universe/Karma's way of telling me I am not ready, and shouldn't be going on this date in the first place, eh?

LOL.
    sigpic

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    So we had company coming over last night to watch the Alamo Bowl...

My stepdad went to Penn State.

So we're all trying to get into the Spirit... My son decides he wants to dye his hair blue.

No problem... we've done this before, with food coloring... we use the really thick stuff that you use to color icing. It sticks in the hair, and then washes out. Or at least, that's what I THOUGHT I remembered.

It washed out of his HAIR fine.

Our skin, however, did not fare so well...

Here's my hands:

His whole body is streaked blue... in little rivulets where it ran off of his hair in the shower last night. He's got little rivers on his forehead, patches on one cheek... and literally streaks running all the way down to his feet.

The best part?

I have a blind date in 2 and a half hours.

Hi, nice to meet you... um, nope, I CAN'T shake your hand

I keep thinking... he's a football fan. He'll understand, right?

Maybe this is God/the Universe/Karma's way of telling me I am not ready, and shouldn't be going on this date in the first place, eh?

LOL.
    Well, I was close!!!

If he doesn't understand, then you can skip the date and not waste you time, right?

Good luck, birdy, and have a good time!! :thumb:

Comment

just tell him one of the following

your a hand model for the blue man groups newest cd cover

what its the in thing now, what kind of person are you

well there was a smurf convention in town and things got outta control, let me tell ya

do you have any gloves i can borrow on our date, see the ones i had earlier this week got this dye on them from the money bag exploding during the heist

well if your lucky you will see where else i have blue dye

well the only thing i had to remove the blood stains from the last date was this blue dye

ill stop but can go on if ya need any more
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post

well there was a smurf convention in town and things got outta control, let me tell ya

do you have any gloves i can borrow on our date, see the ones i had earlier this week got this dye on them from the money bag exploding during the heist

well the only thing i had to remove the blood stains from the last date was this blue dye

Oh yes, please.

My life can use the comic relief.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post

OMG Lynch... You made me spit out my coffee almost!!

Thats funny Stuff!!!

Red.. Good luck on your date.. maybe you will find a new way to figure out of the guy is a keeper or not.. If he's not a football fan and does not understand.. then you know he's not a keeper

Comment

If you the date goes bad, you know why you feel so blue.

or, if it goes good and you end up marrying him, the song at your wedding should be..

I am blue daboodidabodie...

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
              If you the date goes bad, you know why you feel so blue.

or, if it goes good and you end up marrying him, the song at your wedding should be..

I am blue daboodidabodie...
              You'll also have your "something blue" well in...... 'hand?'

*winces* I know, it was bad!!!

Comment

Oh yes, please.

My life can use the comic relief.
                alright n away we go........

in your best trippin voice just
                wwwhhhhoooooooooohhhhhhh myyy hhannnddss arrreeee ssooooo bllllluuuueeee ttthhheyy ccaannntt eeevveenn tooouchhhh ttoooggeeethhhheerrr ooohh wwwaiiiittt ttthheey cccaaann ttttooouuccchhh eeeaaacchhh ootthhheeerrr
                family guy

the shnazberry's taste like shnazberries but they do have some bad side effects

i tell ya what smurfette sure got what was coming to her

dont worry come spring time they will be purple

i bought these neat lil glow in the dark cats off of ebay and i dont think they are safe to be around

its not my fault my mom filled the cookie jar with blue paint so i stop eating her cookies

you think these hands are blue wait till you see the dog

why are you staring at my hands, what are you some racist jerk

any more ya want i be glad to supply
                Last edited by saltybuggah; 12-30-2007, 11:44 AM.
                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Go in fancy dress as a smurf or something else that is blue
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, I know you're all DYING to know how it went.

I just have to laugh...

Talk about a comedy of errors.

This gentleman lives about an hour and a half away from me... Originally he was going to drive all the way here, but ended up finding what he thought was an ideal in-between location, so we each drove about 45 min. That's fine with me.

So we agree to meet at "Landover Mall"... at the interior door from Sears. I've never been there, and neither has he... and all he was able to find out on the internet was that there was a Sears there. Fine. So I get there, and he's running a little bit late because this place is real near FedEx field and there is a LOT of traffic for the 'Skins game today. That's no big deal, either. I understand traffic, and he called to apologize for being late.

I go inside the 'Mall' at the Sears entrance, which is basically all I can see from the outside... but to be fair, I didn't LOOK for any other entrances, because I knew we were meeting inside Sears.

Anyways, I wander around Sears for like 15 min before I realize that Sears is IT. It's the whole mall.

I went outside to meet this guy when he drives up, and tell him there's nothing else there.

So we decide to go take a drive and see what other food we can find... there's got to be SOMETHING in the area, right?

Wrong.

We drove for 15 min before we found a Chinese food place with bars across the door and windows. Decided we'd like to live through lunch and kept going. Finally found a Popeyes Chicken... 20 bucks for some chicken strips and french fries... but I guess they can charge that, because it's the only food for MILES.

It took them almost 15 min to make it... I was starting to wonder if they had to go out to the farm and shoot the chickens or something.

All in all, I just had to laugh. It was like Murphy's Law of dating...

Nice enough guy...

But all in all, I think going was a stupid move. I'm not ready for this, and I knew it... Bad date just proved my point, I guess.

I know that the big question on ALL OF YOUR MINDS IS:

MY HANDS... They're back to their normal color, thanks to about 20 min of scrubbing in the shower this morning
                    sigpic

Comment

MY HANDS... They're back to their normal color, thanks to about 20 min of scrubbing in the shower this morning
                      So much for team spirit...

Actually... since we won today, we may have to make this tradition.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        So much for team spirit...

The dying of the skin?

Yeah, maybe.

The boy's almost back to normal, too, after 2 baths, lol...

Now that I know I can get it out with a little work the next day, it's not so bad, really...
                        sigpic

Comment

The dying of the skin?

Yeah, maybe.

The boy's almost back to normal, too, after 2 baths, lol...

Now that I know I can get it out with a little work the next day, it's not so bad, really...
                          It's ok.

We have all offseason to finds something stronger.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

It's ok.

We have all offseason to finds something stronger.
                            sigpic

Comment

I like it.........

Well at least you can laugh in the end Red......most of my date's end with my date crying in the trunk.............

No, no just kidding........

Glad to see you had an interesting time....

PEACE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X