Fires in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fires in California

I just heard about the fires near LA yesterday... I'm thinking about all the people there.. We often have those troubles in the south of France...

So what's up about that ?
    I hope fires will be stopped soon !

I know that some of our members here are from California and I hope they're not in troubles with the fires !
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

It is wierd, because you always here all this stuff about LA, and stuff, but there fires in LA and Cali, are NOTHING compared to the fires here in AK...None really near Anchorage, but there is like 6 -9 going on right now...And there huge fires... ..Especially the Big Lake Fire a few years ago..That was a bad one..Uula probably knows more about them...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
      It is wierd, because you always here all this stuff about LA, and stuff, but there fires in LA and Cali, are NOTHING compared to the fires here in AK...None really near Anchorage, but there is like 6 -9 going on right now...And there huge fires... ..Especially the Big Lake Fire a few years ago..That was a bad one..Uula probably knows more about them...
      I remenber the Big Lake fires, I was here in Anchorage for training, and some guy in out class had to leave to evacuate his family & tresures from his house.
      The reason it's such headliners down there and not up here is cus down there the fires threaten the lives of many people, and up here it's usually just the trees and animals that are endangered.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Ahh over here we got the appalations and to tell you the truth I havent seen one fire yet. And I hope never not to.
        sigpic

Comment

I just didn't know... Never heard about that in french news (french news sucks !)...
          You can apply my sadness to any place where there are those fires ! I just only knew about the current fires in LA...

Sometimes, those fires are criminal, someone just started them... I erally can't understand that... What can we have do to this people ?
          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Things are okay in my neck of the woods - i just see smoke in the distance driving home. Last week there was one close to me, but it was put out pretty quickly. When i was in college we had some pretty bad ones and i had to leave school to help my mom evacuate. what sucked was that no one on her block wanted to leave, even when they were told to, b/c already people were slowly cruising the streets, ready to loot. isn't that awful? Anyhow, our house was fine that time (wind shifted), but i had friends who had problems. One of my friends ended up with fireman camped on her lawn for like a week, b/c everything around her had burned (all the neighbors' houses), including her barn. Thank god someone had released all the horses in the area first.
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Thank god someone had released all the horses in the area first.
              No shyt n shyt!

Comment

This just in...There are 68 wild fires burning here in AK...

Comment

Working...
                X