Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Safe this New Years Eve Folks!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Be Safe this New Years Eve Folks!

    After what happened last year to DWill, I know I'll be cautious of everything I do and everywhere I go.

    You never know what could happen, Be safe and have a good time! :dance:

    Dont drink and drive, call a cab! :nono:
    sigpic

  • #2
    You too!

    Even though I don't drink..

    and I don't drive..

    I am sure I could call a cab

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
      You too!

      Even though I don't drink..

      and I don't drive..


      I am sure I could call a cab
      Well, dont get any idea's tomorrow night, K?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
        Well, dont get any idea's tomorrow night, K?
        Lol. I won't.

        I am mormon

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll be going to an LDS (Mormon) Young Singles Adult dance. There will be no alcohol. Our only beer is that of the root. And there shouldn't be any serious problems. So I'm excited.
          But all be safe too. I want everyone to be posting on the 1st.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
            Lol. I won't.

            I am mormon
            Me too. I posted that right after you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
              I'll be going to an LDS (Mormon) Young Singles Adult dance. There will be no alcohol. Our only beer is that of the root. And there shouldn't be any serious problems. So I'm excited.
              But all be safe too. I want everyone to be posting on the 1st.
              Ha. That is awesome.

              I seriously am Mormon.

              Where are you at?

              Comment


              • #8
                I will be at the big apple

                Not sure about the city, but the rest of the New York upstate area will be providing free taxi service for big parties in the state up to a 20 mile radius.

                For those too drunk to drive.

                Good idea.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                  I'll be going to an LDS (Mormon) Young Singles Adult dance. There will be no alcohol. Our only beer is that of the root. And there shouldn't be any serious problems. So I'm excited.
                  But all be safe too. I want everyone to be posting on the 1st.
                  Awww, how sweet! j/k

                  I hope you have fun and get a new years kiss.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
                    Ha. That is awesome.

                    I seriously am Mormon.

                    Where are you at?
                    Aurora Stake.
                    I'm in the Laredo Branch.
                    I get to meet at the Bishop's store house. w00t!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Am I the only Jew on here?



                      haha
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                        Awww, how sweet! j/k

                        I hope you have fun and get a new years kiss.

                        Ha! Kiss at a Mormon Dance....


                        Muahahaha.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                          Aurora Stake.
                          I'm in the Laredo Branch.
                          I get to meet at the Bishop's store house. w00t!

                          Oh. Colorado I am guessing?


                          Lol. I am in the Las Cruces Stake in New Mexico.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                            I will be at the big apple

                            Not sure about the city, but the rest of the New York upstate area will be providing free taxi service for big parties in the state up to a 20 mile radius.

                            For those too drunk to drive.

                            Good idea.
                            Funny you bring that up, I totally forgot about it until you did.

                            I also benefit from the free taxi service on new years eve and last year we called I think 3 or 4 taxis and none of them showed except for one.

                            So either they were too busy because everyone was taking advantage of the free service, or they werent getting paid so they didnt care.

                            I thought it was ridiculous though.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
                              Ha! Kiss at a Mormon Dance....


                              Muahahaha.
                              What......no kissing allowed or what?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X