Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My first post

    Wuts up guys!

    I am a Madden expert. Ive got inside information on almost any desired question and links to back answers up.

    Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

  • #2
    Re: My first post

    Originally posted by Madden101
    Wuts up guys! Ive got inside information on almost any desired question . Ask away!
    Why are your sig. pics so big???

    Comment


    • #3
      so you feel the power of Madden 2005! So you can go and get it! Its the best game ever buddy!

      Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey welcome. Your not a John Madden fan are you? Hes a fucin pig, and I hope he chokes on a chili dog.

        Comment


        • #5
          lol..I like watching his televised games, he is a very smart man. His game is even better!

          Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by horsesense
            Hey welcome. Your not a John Madden fan are you? Hes a fucin pig, and I hope he chokes on a chili dog.
            Thats not very nice






























            You should have said a turducken bone

            Comment


            • #7
              he is a very smart man.
              Hes a babblin idiot. Im sick of his one-sided comments when concerning the Faiders too...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Madden101
                I am a Madden expert. Ive got inside information on almost any desired question and links to back answers up. Any NFL 2k5 question can be answered here as well. The game is already out, and I have played it. Ask away!
                Why is life so unfair?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My first post

                  Originally posted by Madden101
                  Wuts up guys!

                  I am a Madden expert. Ive got inside information on almost any desired question and links to back answers up.
                  I have a question. I heard on this years Madden you can shop for groceries to bulk up players much like the SI featuring Tony Manwich back in '89. Is this true because my guys will eat nothing but soy, riboflavin, and take Cephalosporins for bone and joint problems.

                  I also had a question concerning the half-time shows. Are they really gonna have a salute to the 80's featuring Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Spandou Ballet, The Human League, Joe Esposito, Eric Carmen, and Christopher Cross (I love that song "Sailing" man it takes me away to where I always heard it could be).

                  Oh yeah, one more. I also heard that the fans were going to be more realistic is that true? I saw one website that said they mapped the entire Cosby show cast to make the croud more life-like. Man I can't wait to score a TD and toss the ball to Theo.

                  Cody J. Esquire
                  "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                  "These people need me." Zack Morris
                  "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                  "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                  "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                  "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                  "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                  "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                  "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                  "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                  "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

                  LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: My first post

                    Originally posted by Elway4King
                    Man I can't wait to score a TD and toss the ball to Theo.

                    Man, that would be sweet!

                    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: My first post

                      Originally posted by Elway4King
                      I have a question. I heard on this years Madden you can shop for groceries to bulk up players much like the SI featuring Tony Manwich back in '89. Is this true because my guys will eat nothing but soy, riboflavin, and take Cephalosporins for bone and joint problems.

                      I also had a question concerning the half-time shows. Are they really gonna have a salute to the 80's featuring Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, Spandou Ballet, The Human League, Joe Esposito, Eric Carmen, and Christopher Cross (I love that song "Sailing" man it takes me away to where I always heard it could be).

                      Oh yeah, one more. I also heard that the fans were going to be more realistic is that true? I saw one website that said they mapped the entire Cosby show cast to make the croud more life-like. Man I can't wait to score a TD and toss the ball to Theo.

                      Cody J. Esquire
                      There is no grocery feature. MAdden 2005 did not really make that many additions towards the individual player. However more on a team/ franchise base, as if you were the the GM. Individual players will not be trained indivudualy, howeer they are capable of complaining if your season is ruough, threating to leave, and asking for more money.

                      The Half time shows in Madden have never been highlited. They almost never had anything besides simple cheer-leaders. This year unfortunatley is no different.

                      The Crowd is supposed to be brand new. However they fans as a whole have not been up-graded much, besides the create a fan modde which enables you to create only 1 fan, not a stadium handfull of fans. This fan will be seen during cut scenes and TD's.

                      Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "The Half time shows in Madden have never been highlited. They almost never had anything besides simple cheer-leaders. This year unfortunatley is no different. "


                        No Janet Jackson t!tties - fuc it I aint gettin it then

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well NFL2k5 has come out with amazing features this year. Some are a VIP system where you can keep a record of all your stats, and you can save a replay of the game/ plays on your memory card. It will depict your game, and if your friend take the memory card home and installs it in his Ps2, his computer opponent will play just like you do, with your style.

                            You can win various things, and play mini games in your own personal "crib"

                            The Game play has improved, and you can have the same on field look, like they had last year through the helmet. Also Many have clearly said 2k5 has clearly blown out Madden in a graphics prespective. 2k5 Graphics are breath taking, and there sideline/ celebrations acts are cool!

                            The best part about 2k5 is that it is only $19.99, this in an attempt to sway back any Sega fans that favored towards MAdden. This will get there fan base high once again, however..EA's Madden 2005 has a better game all around.

                            Madden NFL 2005 ~ August 12th - Let the hospitalizing begin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have some questions. When is Madden going to start using physics instead of animations? It has been the same game with added fluff for 4 ***kin' years now. The things that I think suck about Madden 2004 are posted in a thread cleverly entitled "Things that I think suck about Madden!" Can you read through my complaints and list what has been addressed in Madden 2005? My guess is very few. If it's still the same engine, I am not going to pay 50 bucks for a roster, especially when I can make a more realistic one myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X