Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Miss Bikini Universe!! Marzia Prince!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
    http://www.hemmy.net/2007/12/01/celebrity-photoshop/

If you think she actually looks like this....you're wrong.

Dead wrong.

She's been Photoshopped to the point of looking like a very tan cartoon.

If you believe she looks like this, you are a fool.

Have fun with your hand & you cartoon, lol.
    wow crazy! I knew about air brushing and all but damn!

Comment

Question?!?!?!

If a female (or a male for that matter) feels obligated to get plastic surgery to enhance their body, is that a bad thing???

No offense intended, but it seems that LOTS of women are always quick to judge/point out that "that ****** has a boob job"...."you guys know that those aren't real"...."anyone can look like that with a little surgery"....etc., etc.

Why hate on another girl because she went and had a breast augmentation/lift, lypo, nose job, etc.

Jealous much
      I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
        If a female (or a male for that matter) feels obligated to get plastic surgery to enhance their body, is that a bad thing???

No offense intended, but it seems that LOTS of women are always quick to judge/point out that "that ****** has a boob job"...."you guys know that those aren't real"...."anyone can look like that with a little surgery"....etc., etc.

Why hate on another girl because she went and had a breast augmentation/lift, lypo, nose job, etc.

Jealous much
        I have no problem with women getting plastic surgery for the right reason Heck, I'm on a wait-list for breast reduction for health reasons.

But when the surgery looks to the point where the form is disproportionate, I think the person(male or female) and the surgeon need to ask themselves if the surgery was really neccessary.

This young women would have looked much better with breasts 2 cups sizes smaller.
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

For me personally. I think natural looks better. The lip injections have gotten out of control along with many other surgical inhansments. Look at Fara Foset (sorry if I spelt that wrong) She looks horrid now.
          I believe that the only reason you should get something done is for health reasons or a result from injuries and stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
          X