Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh................?

hey just list all of the stupid stuff that youve done for example,

i actually got ice stuck up my nose once, no i wasnt drunk, i wanted to see how it smelled and when i sniffed it shot up there and when i tryed to wash it out i just ended up gettin water in my nose. i know i know, i can get pretty stupid at times.
    sigpic

Nope PT even better...
    When I was like 9 or so, I was living in Germany & we had a week of snow days...The buses couldnt' get to us, but our parents mini-vans could get us around just fine. We went over to our friend's house & got everything set up for a big snowball war...We built snow forts & stocked them with ammo & everything & we were going to come back the next day & do our snowball war. We had it all set up....The next day we got there to find that the snow had melted a teensy bit & refrozen...So they were more like iceballs & nobody wanted a bloody nose or a chipped tooth from the "war" so we cancelled our plans...

Well the cowfield we were planning our battle in, basically had a road that wrapped around it..so we started randomly throwing snowballs/iceballs over the fence at the road...Along came a mercedes & *whack* *crash*....

The guy drove around to the top of the cowfield & got out of his car & got allll pissed at us. We pretended that none of us knew German & just looked at him innocently. When he drove off one of the older boys threw another at the back of his car...heh. Our parents found out cuz they drove up right after that & saw the guy driving away...but we didn't get into too much trouble

Comment

at one time, probably like early high school days i actually thought chicks' were good for something other than...... you know. i know, i know, dumb of me to think that but at least i figured it out around age 16. the weird part is, chicks actually think they are good for something other than..... "you know."
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

I turned a tredmill to the top speed and cut my legs all up lmfao!
        sigpic

Comment

Me an my friends used to do [email protected] like stunts, like last summer, like one day he rigged up his go cart with a rope, an i bladed behind it, an him an another friends threw stuff at me, well, i sorta tripped once, that was funny..... or the time that we took all of my moms pillows downtown an stuffed old clothes to look fatter an ran into shtuff an that kinda thing. Other highlights included surfing down his stairs, eating nutmeg, sledding in a hayfield, then hittin my head against a haybail goin thirty.....donno how i got throo taht one.....head hurted sorta bad tho....... we got most of it on tape too.......till he wrekced the tape
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
            Me an my friends used to do [email protected] like stunts, like last summer, like one day he rigged.........
            like really? like when and like where did they like happen?
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
              like really? like when and like where did they like happen?
              Like yup!
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

About four months ago I locked my keys in my car two days in a row, exactly the same time of day. And the same guy came both times to unlock it. Needless to say I felt dumb
                "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Uhmmm...Wow...There is soooo many things...Me and my friend Nick have done some crazy ****...It gets really really dark here in the winter as most of you probably know...And it stays dark from like 5 in the afternoon until like 6 or 7 the next morning...Well anyways we get like the signs in front of houses that say to buy it and stuff...The ones made out of wood..Ya know..Well anyways we put them in the middle of the street, and watch people run into them..LMAO!...Its sooo mcuh fun seeing people run into them..And we..LOL..I know it is stupid, but in the winter time, we go around and steal peoples Christmas lights...I know its mean..And I am not a bad kid..LOL...But its just one of those teenage things..Ya know...But then we also throw rocks and snowballs at peoples houses..LMAO...Knocked a light bulb out one time...haha...And we have streaked through a Fred Meyer parking lot in the middle of January..haha..ya..talk about shrinkage..LMAO!...Oh man there are so many other things...I will update this later...hahaha...

Comment

When me and my cousins were young, we were shooting at squirls and one was running from my left to right and I shot not realizing a boat was in the background and I taged it pretty good with a shotgun...me and my cousins claimed it wasn't us when we went to use the boat a week later.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

last week i got in a posting aurgument with a chief fan, man that was dumb, like talking to a rock
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                        Did you blow a hole in it? If so I wouldnt wanna be borrowing to on any water! lol but thats just me, Uula
                        Yeah, my uncle patched it and we spent all day waiting for it to dry.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Well, when I was about 9 years, my little sister (who was about 5) and I were staying at a day care with a bunch of other kids. I was one of the oldest and I was showing off by doing "magic" tricks. There were these pods that fell from the trees that were filled with small, round seeds or bean-type things kind of about the size of a large tic-tac. I would fake putting one up one nostril and pulling it out the other, or in one ear and out the other. A lot of the other kids started trying to do it, too, and some of them got the little beans stuck in their ears and noses. Three of them, including my little sister, ended up going to the Emergency Room because they couldn't be removed. My sister had this big lump way up her nose where it got lodged and she was screaming like she was dying.

It's funny looking back on it and thinking about all these kids trying stuffing those little beans up their noses and in their ears. But I got in some serious trouble for being a bad example to the other kids. I didn't think it was my fault that the other kids were so stupid.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I remember using A pocket knife on some of my lil' plastic Army men when I was a kid. The idea was to try and make "bullet hole" wounds and make my battle scenarios more realistic. Little did I realize that my lack of dexterity and that knife were a bad combo. I ended up knifing myself nearly clean through the thumb.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                              Well, when I was about 9 years, my little sister (who was about 5) and I were staying at a day care with a bunch of other kids. I was one of the oldest and I was showing off by doing "magic" tricks. There were these pods that fell from the trees that were filled with small, round seeds or bean-type things kind of about the size of a large tic-tac. I would fake putting one up one nostril and pulling it out the other, or in one ear and out the other. A lot of the other kids started trying to do it, too, and some of them got the little beans stuck in their ears and noses. Three of them, including my little sister, ended up going to the Emergency Room because they couldn't be removed. My sister had this big lump way up her nose where it got lodged and she was screaming like she was dying.

It's funny looking back on it and thinking about all these kids trying stuffing those little beans up their noses and in their ears. But I got in some serious trouble for being a bad example to the other kids. I didn't think it was my fault that the other kids were so stupid.
                              LMMFAO! Best one yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X