No announcement yet.

uh................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swollowed a penney and in the xray you can see it right between my lungs. we all had a good laugh.
    sigpic

Comment

NOLA you're not alone with the carving problems...

When I was like 14 or so, we went to this little village in the former East Germany & they're famous for their little wooden toys, nutcrackers, etc. We went to this one restaurant event thingymajig where they teach you how to carve the different animals. That night, we were carving horses. They realized that they forgot the glue, to put the tails on the horses, but told us how to do them when we got home...I didn't want to wait though...So I decided to carve a "butt" into my horse...and I was going to stick the tail into a little hole just above it, so that it would all be attached.

Well, the knife slipped...There *is* a butt on my horse, but there is a matching "crack" scar on my finger to this day. Since we were in a still-rather-unevolved/dirty/scary-hospital area of Europe, I didn't want to go to the hospital, so I was pretty lucky that I didn't cut it any deeper!

Comment

i got kicked out of walmart for confusing the garden department workers i went around telling them to " get off my lawn".
        sigpic

Comment

I got kicked out of a store for riding the elevator over and over

Comment

I was visiting my cousins on their ranch with my mother....I was about 7/8 at the time.
            My cousins talked me into riding some of the buck rams that were in the barn. As I was riding one, I started to slide off the rear and grabbed anything to stay on. The next thing I know, I'm sitting on the ground with a bloody tail in my hand.
            Freaking, I run into the house, with the bloody tail. My mother is screaming, "great...now we have to pay for a dead animal".
            Meanwhile, my cousins parents are both trying to hold back their laughter but can't.
            After they finally quit laughing, they explained to us that they actually want the tails to fall off and that they place bands around them to cut off the blood supply.
            Damn city slickers.....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

interesting little story you got there. what did your cousins think when you fell off?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                interesting little story you got there. what did your cousins think when you fell off?
                They were mainly responsible for me to think the damn thing was going to bleed to death.

bassterds
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

All of you who got kicked out of the stores reminded me of a time when my friend and I rode our bikes to the Dimond Mall, and it was like 10, and the mall stays open but all the stores inside close ya know..So we decide to take a little ride on our bikes through the mall..LOL...A security guard saw us and told us to stop right there, we kept going and another security guard almost caught us but we made it out on time...LOL..What an adrenaline rush..It was sooo much fun..LOL...I want to do it againt...LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                    All of you who got kicked out of the stores reminded me of a time when my friend and I rode our bikes to the Dimond Mall, and it was like 10, and the mall stays open but all the stores inside close ya know..So we decide to take a little ride on our bikes through the mall..LOL...A security guard saw us and told us to stop right there, we kept going and another security guard almost caught us but we made it out on time...LOL..What an adrenaline rush..It was sooo much fun..LOL...I want to do it againt...LOL...
                    That's cool getting an adrenaline rush running from security/police. When I was in middle school/freshman year, me and my friends would break into the school gym by popping the doors open...we'd play basketball, lift weights if the rims were up and drink in there. Many time security would chase us out...it's a good thing the district was to cheap to pay for two security gaurds, otherwise they'd be able to trap us in the weightroom as there are only two exits in there.
                    What fun

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                      that actually sounds really fun. i think ill try that some day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X