Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

lmao. thats pretty dam funny.
    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget 10 newbies to start new threads on the varying types of lightbulbs & their opinions on why one is better than the other & why we should/shouldn't have traded them for the CP-brand...

Comment

Don't forget the 3 spammers that use the discussion to talk about the hot chicks that waited on them while shopping for said light bulbs.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Thats was pretty damn funny jovi

Comment

Don't forget the one guy that just can't resist talking about a how doctors have found lightbulbs in the weirdest locations. Including arses! Amazing that some people are really that desperate. Seriously, Christie's Toybox is right off of Northwest Expressway.

Cody J. Esquire
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "These people need me." Zack Morris
            "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
            "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

how about the guys who continue to aurgue how great their bulbs are even though they have burned out, and are totaly useless

like raiderfans/ kc fans
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

or how about those who boast about how many lightbulbs they have changed

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

orthe guys that have run 40 watt bulbs and without changing them except for adding one 60 watt they believe all their bulbs will now be as bright as a 100 watt

kc
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

orthe guys that have run 40 watt bulbs and without changing them except for adding one 60 watt they believe all their bulbs will now be as bright as a 100 watt

kc
                    sigpic

Comment

Lightbulbs are racist, and they kill bugs. Bad lightbulbs... bad.
                      Winter is Coming!

Comment

For some of our new members......

Looking through some old threads.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                          Looking through some old threads.
                          It's so true!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

How many Dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
                            >>
                            >>Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got
                            >>our
                            >>whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid
                            >>burned out bulb?
                            >>
                            >>Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's
                            >>not up
                            >>to code.
                            >>
                            >>Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
                            >>
                            >>Rottweiler: Make me.
                            >>
                            >>Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the
                            >>dark.
                            >>
                            >>Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!
                            >>Can I?
                            >>Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please,
                            >>please!
                            >>
                            >>German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people
                            >>from
                            >>the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just
                            >>one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take
                            >>advantage
                            >>of the situation.
                            >>
                            >>Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off
                            >>the
                            >>walls and furniture.
                            >>
                            >>Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a
                            >>light
                            >>bulb?
                            >>
                            >>Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the
                            >>dark.
                            >>
                            >>Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
                            >>
                            >>Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there...
                            >>
                            >>Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
                            >>
                            >>Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a
                            >>little
                            >>circle...
                            >>
                            >>Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
                            >>By
                            >>the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
                            >>
                            >>The Cat's Answer:
                            >>"Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the
                            >>real
                            >>question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light,
                            >>some dinner, and a massage?"
                            >>
                            >>ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS
                            >>HAVE
                            >>STAFF.

Comment

ROFLMAO! This by far is the funniest thread I have ever read.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X