Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Broncos Country elections for President.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos Country elections for President.

I noticed that we do not have a president or elected officials here in Bronco Country. So I am going to create one. Elections will be held for each season. You have to be elected for your position each year. You must announce in this thread the position you are running for. You can only run for one position each season. You need 5 votes from active members to be considered for the polling process for election. Only one vote per member allowed per position. You cannot be in your elected position longer than 2 seasons in a row. Polls begin May 12,2008.

Each member nominated must accept or deny the position.

President- Has no official powers whatsoever. Just a fancy title. To be elected by other members must be a Playmaker or higher To be considered for position.

Vice President- Second to the President. Must be a starter or higher to be considered for this position. Another title that is meaningless.

Speaker of the House- Third in line to the top. Another meaningless title. Must be a SpecialTeams or higher to be considered. A General Discussions regular is the best for this position.

Secretary of Homeland Security- A title that has power. Must be a moderator to be considered.

Secretary of Media Relations- Must be a regular of the Chat Room.

House of Representatives.- You will be a Congressman. Several positions available. You can only run to be in Congress from one District. A District is defined by each topic or message room we have.

Congress rooms are as follows: Locker Room,P&R ,General Discussions , Newbie Land,Draft, Trades and Free Agency ,Talkin' Smack,Orange-Colored Glasses,Other NFL Teams,High School and College Football,Fantasy Sports,Video Games,Anything But Football,Congratulations, Kudos and Well Wishes,Entertainment,Graphics Gallery,Other Sports and Feedback

I need help creating the rest please give me some more ideas.
    Last edited by 16milehigh87; 04-25-2008, 11:08 PM.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

great ideal

im up for being nominated for village idiot

its not a normal title but hey this is the broncos site im sure the office has room for a village idiot

i will be responsible for adding absolutely nothing to the meeting held only adding insults and jibberish

that is all i have for now
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
      great ideal

im up for being nominated for village idiot

its not a normal title but hey this is the broncos site im sure the office has room for a village idiot

i will be responsible for adding absolutely nothing to the meeting held only adding insults and jibberish

that is all i have for now
      No... I think for the position of Village Idiot we'll be needing someone more qualified. There's plenty about. No offense.

Maybe you could be the court Jester?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I think this is a fantastic idea!

Like the awards, if I am not nominated for anything, I will gladly be a campaign manager!

Comment

I'll be running for

Propaganda minister
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            No... I think for the position of Village Idiot we'll be needing someone more qualified. There's plenty about. No offense.

Maybe you could be the court Jester?
            but i wanna be village idiot
            its a role i can play rather well
            after all it goes against C.O.C. callin out other members for a role they may/maynot want
            so i will be village idiot or court jester

i can juggle btw
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

My first piece as propaganda minister

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2...oncoappmn7.jpg

Stolen... I mean borrowed from a New Jersey devils fan on the Devs board.

I just made it better. I think I also saw one of these for Spurs once. Or was it the Mavs ???
              sigpic

Comment

I hereby announce my intention to run for President (am I a playmaker yet?)

And Vice President.

Yup, you heard me. I will be running for both positions, to ensure that I have complete power over this whole board.

NTO '08
                Because he can...

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
                  I noticed that we do not have a president or elected officials here in Bronco Country. So I am going to create one. Elections will be held for each season. You have to be elected for your position each year. You must announce in this thread the position you are running for. You can only run for one position each season. You need 5 votes from active members to be considered for the polling process for election. Only one vote per member allowed per position. You cannot be in your elected position longer than 2 seasons in a row. Polls begin April 20, 2008.

President- Has no official powers whatsoever. Just a fancy title. To be elected by other members must be a Playmaker or higher To be considered for position.

Vice President- Second to the President. Must be a starter or higher to be considered for this position. Another title that is meaningless.

Speaker of the House- Third in line to the top. Another meaningless title. Must be a SpecialTeams or higher to be considered. A General Discussions regular is the best for this position.

I need help creating the rest please give me some more ideas.
                  Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                  I hereby announce my intention to run for President (am I a playmaker yet?)

And Vice President.

Yup, you heard me. I will be running for both positions, to ensure that I have complete power over this whole board.

NTO '08
                  Because he can...
                  looks like you're going to have to pick one or the other, nick..... lol @ NTO

I nominate Lord Trychon for President.

I like Trych!!

Comment

Fred the Bunny will run for Royal Bunny of the Court.
                    This position best suits me...well, cuz I am a Bunny.

I will be awaiting for my Royal Bath and rub down, followed by my snack and then a bed time story.

Thank you...
                    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                      I think this is a fantastic idea!

Like the awards, if I am not nominated for anything, I will gladly be a campaign manager!
                      Be careful with Cin as your campaign manager.

I think this is a really good idea though! We need a Secretary of Homeland Security....
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        looks like you're going to have to pick one or the other, nick..... lol @ NTO

I nominate Lord Trychon for President.

I like Trych!!
                        God damit... I'll run for VP then.

NTO '08
                        Because he can...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                          Be careful with Cin as your campaign manager.

I think this is a really good idea though! We need a Secretary of Homeland Security....
                          Whatever do you mean love?

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                            Whatever do you mean love?
                            Wanna be my campaign manager?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                              Wanna be my campaign manager?
                              Not until all the nominations are in. Then I'll decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X