Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Broncos Country elections for President.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remember who cleaned this thread up last night and banned the bad guys.

Remember BFI for Sec. of Homeland Security!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Just remember who cleaned this thread up last night and banned the bad guys.

Remember BFI for Sec. of Homeland Security!

I know who to hide from now as I secretly plot anarchy and ways to disrupt the upcoming elections....

Viva La Revolution
      Last edited by LarryDean; 04-22-2008, 09:13 AM.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by humpbobby View Post

I know who to hide from now as I secretly plot anarchy and ways to disrupt the upcoming elections....

Viva La Revolution
        BFI and the Sith Mod see all and know all...

sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          Ok, Al Gore....
          Let's face it. This forum needs a breath of fresh air. I'm running on an unparalleled ticket of football knowledge and NFL Draft supremacy. You're running on playing Star Wars and living out a childhood fantasy. The people at Broncos Forums are here to get the goods regarding the Broncos, not to learn the ways of the force. By the way, how is that even going to work? The midichlorion count in Wyoming has to be about 7. One for each person there. Who is that going to scare? Nobody. That's the kind of stuff that will bring more Raiders fans to the forum. Sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dream View Post
            Let's face it. This forum needs a breath of fresh air. I'm running on an unparalleled ticket of football knowledge and NFL Draft supremacy. You're running on playing Star Wars and living out a childhood fantasy. The people at Broncos Forums are here to get the goods regarding the Broncos, not to learn the ways of the force. By the way, how is that even going to work? The midichlorion count in Wyoming has to be about 7. One for each person there. Who is that going to scare? Nobody. That's the kind of stuff that will bring more Raiders fans to the forum. Sick.

Well, if there was any doubt in my mind, it's gone now. Definately not voting for anyone who's gonna bash Wyoming....

Oh, and Dream, I've lived in Nodak. They've got a midichlorion count of 4. That's .25 for every person there. Wait... sorry... that was a BRAIN CELL COUNT. My bad!

Comment

• I want to be Vice Prez!!! If not, I want to be an intern.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                I want to be Vice Prez!!! If not, I want to be an intern.
                I highly doubt Trych is gonna want you under his desk, there, Monica!!

Comment

• Lol, awesome.

Comment

• My eyes are burning!

sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      I highly doubt Trych is gonna want you under his desk, there, Monica!!

Too late......................

sigpic

Comment

• boy this election process is takin a heck of a long time

i think its going to turn into a dictatorship and im gonna lock all ya up in the looney bin

sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Remember folks:

Comment

• Ooo....what can I run for?

The official random CP giver?

Pick me!

Comment

Working...
                            X