Wal-mart to open health clinics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-mart to open health clinics!

Wal-Mart Stores will open its first in-store medical clinics under its own brand name after leasing space in dozens of stores to outside companies that operate the quick-service health stops.

I'm sorry but I would never do to the Dr at Wal-mart..

I love it! Discount health service. I can see the little price slasher dude going around and slashing prices.

Rectal Exam
    WAS $99.98

NOW $93.57

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
      Wal-Mart Stores will open its first in-store medical clinics under its own brand name after leasing space in dozens of stores to outside companies that operate the quick-service health stops.

I'm sorry but I would never do to the Dr at Wal-mart..
      hmmmmmmmm quick service stops ehhhhhhhhhh

i wonder if its gonna be a boom chikka wow wow shop

jsut check out the staff before ya go in to get a quick service checkup of course thou
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Walmart eliminates jobs,I would never go to the doctor there.

Comment

*sigh* another victory for privatized healthcare.....

Comment

Beats the heck out of all the people with no health insurance going to the emergency room with a cold. :shrugs:
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

*thread dips toes into P&R*

*BFI bites toes off*

Careful! If thread orginator wants me to move this, let me know. Otherwise, no political statements please.

As for clinics in Wal-Mart: They are great when on vacation. Our baby was sick on Colorado last year on vacation. She had a fever and ear infection. We went to the Wal-Mart in Brighton to the clinic there to see her.
              They were booked until around 2pm, and didnt see infants.
              So we had to drive another 20 miles to Tower road, near the aiport, for someone to see her.
              The nurse at the clinic in Wal-Mart recommended this place. They did great.
              Luckily, we kind of knew where they were. If you were on vacation and didnt know where clinics were, and you were sick, stopping in at Wal-Mart, at least for advice on where to go, is not a bad idea.
              Last edited by BroncFanIN; 02-25-2008, 01:58 PM.
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
              X