Air Force Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that good?

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      That doesn't count. CHEATER.
      Grab a watch or a clock, each second had a pattern that it repeats. (listen to the tic and the toc)

That is what I do.

It really only 20% skill, 10% luck, 10% depth perception, 10% speed 50% memory.

There now you can cheat as well.

If I can get 32.9 something seconds with 7 cracked fingers I expect you to get at least 1 min.
      sigpic

Comment

I got a 13.something on my laptop and couldnt get any higher so then I got on my desktop and got a 20. something on my first try..

I was expecting something to pop out and scare the crap out of me at first..

Comment

I survived 19.717

Comment

this game was so fun I had to bump this thread to bring it back.

Enjoy newbies!
            Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
            Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
            Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

I remember playing this a long time ago.... I doubt they actually use this for air force training though. This has pretty much nothing to do with anything in regards to flying a plane

Comment

Rumors about air force

The game claims that Air Force pilots were trained using this game to increase reaction timing (Australian, British, Russian or American, depending on the source) are forced to reach two minutes, to train their hand-eye coordination. However, this rumor is apparently false, as the blue blocks increase their speed regularly, maxing out (after about half a minute) at a speed too fast for most human reflexes. Unofficial Escapa competitions—usually initiated by a challenge to match a high score—are occasionally held, mainly on gaming or technology forums, and very few honest people survive for even a minute. However, the exact speed of the game, and thus its relative ease, does depend on the capabilities of the computer running it.
                Supposedly gets nearly impossible much past 30 seconds...
                sigpic

Comment

And no I did not Photoshop the timer...
                  sigpic

Comment

That game is crazy but i kept trying to make it to that 18 second mark & was getting mad because like 2 or 3 times it says like 17.4, 17.6 & i'm yelling at it that it's cheating, but i finally made it over 18 after about 50 tries, & said enuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Aw, I miss calibroncogrl47.

Comment

I right clicked and it all froze and kept counting. I then showed my friend my 128 second score and dared him to beat it. He could not. I'm awesome.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                        X