Wisdom Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom Teeth

Got them out today. Ouch. They gave me the anesthesia or whatever 3 times becuase they couldn't find a vein. Laughing gas is the greatest!

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
    Got them out today. Ouch. They gave me the anesthesia or whatever 3 times becuase they couldn't find a vein. Laughing gas is the greatest!
    I hear you.. Getting your wisdom teeth out is the worst thing ever!!!

I wish I would have been knocked out first!

Hope you feel better and have a speedy painless recovery

Comment

One removed, the other 3 still impacted.... if they don't hurt me, let them ride.

Hope you feel better aberdien.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

All mine are impacted. They don't hurt so the dentists won't touch 'em!!!

So do we call you chip? or dale?

Hope you feel better dude!

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
          That's what happened to me. After the laughing gas, who cares what they did with the IV.

Hope you make a quick recovery.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm 29, and I still have all of my wisdom teeth. And they grew in properly.

Hooray for having a huge mouth!
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post

So WhoDey has a big mouth..... why does that not come as a suprise????

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                So WhoDey has a big mouth..... why does that not come as a suprise????

At least TRY to act surprised. :nono:
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

At least TRY to act surprised. :nono:
                  Well when they run it as a head line in Times Square and do a CNN special on it, it kind of hard to downplay. :thumb:
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Got mine out over the Summer, didnt hurt a bit and the day after i got them taken out was the greatest

Comment

Had mine out via surgery last year (general anaesthesia was disappointing, I was hoping for a happy trip ). Anyways, it didn't hurt all that much. Took about a week to recover. Did get a rather high temperature though, about 39.5C (that's almost 104. Or 312.5K if you're that way inclined )

The worst thing about the whole operation wasn't the pain or the week of eating soup. It was the sodding codeine. Made me constipated as anything and I was walking around like I'd been buggered for a few weeks afterwards. That stuff's seriously overrated, avoid if at all possible!
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I got mine removed in the military.

God bless demerol.

I remember waking up once for a brief moment during the surgery. I thought to myself, "Wow, that really hurts. Oh... Wait... I sooooo don't care..."

Not bad stuff at all!

Comment

Mine did too.. and then had to have them removed when I was 36! Soooo... don't get too excited

But the drugs they give you for the pain... wow..... made me soooo dizzzzzzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            Mine did too.. and then had to have them removed when I was 36! Soooo... don't get too excited

But the drugs they give you for the pain... wow..... made me soooo dizzzzzzzy
                            Man, sounds like fun!
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic

Comment

Getting my wisdom teeth out totally stunk. They hurt for a month. Once the clot broke and blood was pouring out of my mouth like in one of those zombie movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X