Need suggestions about a present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
    You should hang out first. Then bring the gifts on the Real date. If you bring gifts to the "Hang out" it will be obvious you want more than just to hang out.
    I see... thank you so much sir and guys!
    XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner View Post
      I see... thank you so much sir and guys!
      No problem!! Good luck!!!

Now......................

Does anyone else have a question you need answered by Dr. Love?? I accept CP's and most major Credit cards.

I know we have some relationship stuff going on that we can discuss!
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else have a question you need answered by Dr. Love?? I accept CP's and most major Credit cards.

Well, I really like this one girl, but she is 7'2'' and I don't like people mocking her.

Her name is Helga, and everyone makes fun of me when I get on a step stool when I try to trim her eyebrows. I don't know why people hate me for it.

The reason I love her is because she is the only one that has more back hair.

Here is a picture...

Comment

I think I might have made a mistake. She worked in a Domino pizza and I joked that maybe I should look for her car with a Domino sign on the roof.......so help me God....

Comment

I think I might have made a mistake. She worked in a Domino pizza and I joked that maybe I should look for her car with a Domino sign on the roof.......so help me God....
            What happened? I think that's funny. Doesn't she have a sense of humor?
            sigpic

Comment

They don't call me the Dr. Love for nothing

If people just listened to me, there would be alot more love in the world. Look at these other couples I have hooked up.............

Okay, the last one didn't turn out so good. Sue me.
              OMG MAN !!!
              Man you are one funny dude man that is classic
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

So is she is more than 30 minutes late to the date does that mean it's free?
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

OMGosh Elway!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
                  She stopped texting me after I said that domino sign roof......
                  Should I apologize to her?

Comment

I would approach it really casually...

Text her (if that's normally how you communicate), and just be like "Hey, what's up, how are you today?" She may have just gotten busy or something.

If you haven't heard back in a few hours or so, then maybe call her and just ask if you upset her... then you can apologize, if necessary.

Got my fingers crossed for you
                    sigpic

Comment

heck no

if thats your style n sense of humor, you should tell her it was ment for a joke....

if she cant take that joke then she's not really the one ya wanna spend time with.
                      all i ever do is joke with people and make fun of those around me. the girl im seeing is a red sox fan, shes up in boston now i just sent her a text to tell all her friends i said ... go cardinals their wicked awesome unlike them sox ...

she's also yet another freakin pats fan too :brick: this is the 2nd one in a row im datin :brick:

be who ya are and dont let someone else sway ya just to be with em i learned that the hard way years ago

now my lil girl n i are doin better everyday
                      Last edited by saltybuggah; 04-12-2008, 10:19 AM.
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

The "hang out" went great guys, and we are taking it reallllllllly slow.
                        Thanks for the advices guys!

Comment

The "hang out" went great guys, and we are taking it reallllllllly slow.
                          Thanks for the advices guys!
                          Yay!!!! That is great news!

I saw you come on line, I was hoping you'd come update us
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                            Yay!!!! That is great news!

I saw you come on line, I was hoping you'd come update us
                            Thanks. She doesn't want to call it a "date" next time, but it's "You and Me Time". Is it the same thing but no pressure basically?

Comment

Thanks. She doesn't want to call it a "date" next time, but it's "You and Me Time". Is it the same thing but no pressure basically?
                              Sounds like it to me... but then, I'm probably not the best person to ask... haven't had the best luck with relationships, myself.

However... it sounds like she's being cautious, maybe because of her son, and I think that's a really good idea.

You both sound like you're being smart about it, and I think that's great!
                              sigpic

Comment

She brought her son today and all three of us had fun and we went to my house. One surprising fact: The father of the son and I shares the same birthday...wow lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X