paranormal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranormal

who here believes in the paranormal? i am a firm believer in ghosts. not only because i think they are reall but because i have had experiences with the paranormal. if anyones intrested ill post em, and if anyone wants, they can post thier experiences.
    sigpic

I do mainly because of what I studied. Did you know that once, during the second reconciliation of the Vuldronite, Gozor returned in the shape of a large, moving Tor. Many subs and zhouls knew what it was to be roasted at the depths that day I can tell you!

Vince Colartho, Keymaster of Gozor
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Scully, Mulder where are you???
      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Re: Re: paranormal

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
        Well Post ur exsperience first because I'll be dammed if Im dubbed as crazy before you lol
        alright.

in germany i lived in a very very old house, one day my parents were in france and i had just gotten home from holland so i was home alone well everything was fine until i came downstairs at like 2 am and i saw an old women standing near our kitchen table i just stood there and watched her then she disipeared.

in my grandmas house theres not alot of room. so when we came here on vacation we all had to share rooms. i got stuck with gassey grandma. well in the middle of the night i turned over and saw an old man standing next to my grandma, i knew it wasnt my grandpa because he wouldnt be dressed up to go to sleep, and no one else in the house was an old man. so i just went to sleep with my mind racing when i woke up i described the man to my grandma and mom and they went and got a picture and said "is this who you saw?" it was the exact person i saw! they told me it was my great grandpa who had died a long time ago and that i was the only kid he actually liked.

ill post more later.
        sigpic

Comment

also if you have any questions about ghosts i can answer them ive studied the subject for a very long time. if you a sceptic please dont come in here and mark my beliefs as untrue.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
            also if you have any questions about ghosts i can answer them ive studied the subject for a very long time. if you a sceptic please dont come in here and mark my beliefs as untrue.
            Is your name Egon Spangler? If so, do you still believe "Toban's Spirit Guide" is the top publication on the topic? Also, how's that spores, mold, and fungus collection going? Man Egon it's so good to finally talk to you. What has Peter been up to?

Cody J. Esquire
            "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
            "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
            "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
            "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
            "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
            "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
            "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Um, what all did you study on the subject.......and like..............if you did how do you think some people can come back as ghosts but not others? I aint sayin im a beliver or not, but i have an open mind, so id like to know.
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                Um, what all did you study on the subject.......and like..............if you did how do you think some people can come back as ghosts but not others? I aint sayin im a beliver or not, but i have an open mind, so id like to know.
                Geez man, they come through paintings or portals on top of huge New York buildings. Didn't you see "Ghostbusters." Also, some arent' ghosts, they come from the future. Once they figure out how to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electrictiy they can travel to our era. See on November 5th, 1955, Doctor Emmitt Brown had a vision of the flux capassitor which would make time travel possible. When Biff stole the Time Machine then the information forever became known to everyone.

Cody J. Esquire
                Last edited by Elway4King; 08-01-2004, 10:42 PM.

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I live in a haunted house!
                  WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Re: paranormal

Originally posted by Zmabe
                    who here believes in the paranormal? i am a firm believer in ghosts. not only because i think they are reall but because i have had experiences with the paranormal. if anyones intrested ill post em, and if anyone wants, they can post thier experiences.
                    Well, I don't know if I believe in ghosts or not, but I think paranormal is interesting...
                    Do you know this fact : a woman was able to raise a car because her kid was under it... Incredible, isn't it ?
                    What do you think about that ?

ps : Ok, I'm a big fan of Mulder and Scully too (especially of Scully )..
                    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
                      Is your name Egon Spangler? If so, do you still believe "Toban's Spirit Guide" is the top publication on the topic? Also, how's that spores, mold, and fungus collection going? Man Egon it's so good to finally talk to you. What has Peter been up to?

Cody J. Esquire
                      very funny. i respect the fact that you dont believe why cant you respect the fact that i do?
                      sigpic

Comment

i dont believe in em

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                          from what ive read, some choose to stay behind becaus ethey died in the middle of something that to them was important and they want it to be finished, others are afraid of judgement so they stray from the light and stay here, and some die a violent death (suicide, murder) and they stay behind, and are sometimes more violent than others, why these spirits stay behind in my opion is to either get revienge or because they are sad or angery and want justice before they move on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CBailey2404
                            i dont believe in em
                            see, thats fine with me just dont harras me because i do thatl just tick me off.
                            sigpic

Comment

I do, and while I've never experienced anything, my grandmother did. See her house was built in the early 1900s and sometimes when she made the bed a young woman would sit down on it and watch her, then she would dissapear. Also, my friend's grandparent's house is strange, it was built back when the area was farm land, and her dogs refuse to go into the basement.
                              I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
                              -------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X