Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well it's here...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well it's here...

    summer

    It's so freak'n hot! its like 200* out.

    sigpic

  • #2
    *Points to location*

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chaji View Post
      *Points to location*




      70 yesterday...


      70 today...


      40 two days ago...








































      Snow tomorrow.


      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lucky you! I would love for it to acctually warm up here! I think we reach 65 today. We are supose to get to 70 tomarrow and then rain and 50s for the following three days.

        Comment


        • #5
          where the hell do you live where it can snow tomorrow?

          I'll stay in side with the AC full blast playing games and sleep. And finish my paper.

          and eat ice cream.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            where the hell do you live where it can snow tomorrow?

            I'll stay in side with the AC full blast playing games and sleep. And finish my paper.

            and eat ice cream.
            Idaho is famous for this type of weather.

            Last week we woke up to snow all over the ground. The next day it was like 65 degrees outside...

            yesterday and today it's been rather windy...but Sunday it was warm wind...today, cold. and i think it was snowing on my way home from work too.
            sigpic

            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

            Comment


            • #7
              I want an ice age right now.......

              A BIG ONE!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                I want an ice age right now.......

                A BIG ONE!
                go have a chat with al gore... he seems to be convinced......

                wait no, actually he's going the complete other direction isn't he?

                anyway, i'll trade you weather BA.
                sigpic

                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Man I love the heat
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    where the hell do you live where it can snow tomorrow?

                    I'll stay in side with the AC full blast playing games and sleep. And finish my paper.

                    and eat ice cream.
                    Summer is NOT here. It snowed an inch last night.

                    Well, I'll never believe anyone trying to tell me that New York has bad winters!!!

                    1 year ago, I was living in a place in the lower 48 states where they have recorded snowfall every single month of the year. Now, not all in one year, but yes, they have had snow in june, july, and august!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have 30* swings in temps and its normal for this time of the year
                      CMack
                      http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2042165

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        Summer is NOT here. It snowed an inch last night.

                        Well, I'll never believe anyone trying to tell me that New York has bad winters!!!

                        1 year ago, I was living in a place in the lower 48 states where they have recorded snowfall every single month of the year. Now, not all in one year, but yes, they have had snow in june, july, and august!
                        Sounds like CO.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          where the hell do you live where it can snow tomorrow?

                          I'll stay in side with the AC full blast playing games and sleep. And finish my paper.

                          and eat ice cream.
                          Casper, WY.


                          None of my customers believed me that it was going to snow today.


                          70 to snow back into the 60s by tomorrow.


                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            Summer is NOT here. It snowed an inch last night.

                            Well, I'll never believe anyone trying to tell me that New York has bad winters!!!

                            1 year ago, I was living in a place in the lower 48 states where they have recorded snowfall every single month of the year. Now, not all in one year, but yes, they have had snow in june, july, and august!
                            We do have bad winters but it only last 4 months.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CMack View Post
                              We have 30* swings in temps and its normal for this time of the year
                              Today we are around 50 and the wind is still blowing and much cooler than almost 80 just 2 days ago.

                              We will get down to 10-15 tonight.

                              And those of us out here in the west along the Rocky Mountains, know that March and April are technically the snowiest months of the year.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X