Brain Teasers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought of one!

A doctor and his son are on their way to a game when they are hit by a semi. The doctor is killed immediately and the boy is rushed to the emergency room. Once he's there the doctor looks down at the boy and says, "I can't operate on him, he's my son."

How is this possible?

Cody J. Esquire
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway4King
      Just thought of one!

A doctor and his son are on their way to a game when they are hit by a semi. The doctor is killed immediately and the boy is rushed to the emergency room. Once he's there the doctor looks down at the boy and says, "I can't operate on him, he's my son."

How is this possible?

Cody J. Esquire
      The doctor is his mom.

Comment

Isn't it half way because once you're there you are leaving the woods.

Cody J. Esquire
        That's it. Well done.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Is it because he's living?

Cody J. Esquire
          Right again. I'm gonna have to think of some harder ones. You guys went through mine pretty quick.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: Brain Teasers Come on you Plebs try 'em!

If today you thought you were 76, how old would you be?
            Not sure if this is the answer you're looking for or not, but you would actually be living the 77th year of your life because the day after your birthday you are living the next year of your life. Think about it like this the day after your first birthday you are living the second year of your life.
            My other love...
            sigpic
            305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: Re: Brain Teasers Come on you Plebs try 'em!

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                Not sure if this is the answer you're looking for or not, but you would actually be living the 77th year of your life because the day after your birthday you are living the next year of your life. Think about it like this the day after your first birthday you are living the second year of your life.
                No, if I thought I was 76 today, I would still be 25. Just because you think you are a certain age doesn't mean you are actually that old. Get it?

Cody J. Esquire
                "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

OH, gotcha.

I have one for you...

If you have one of the old fashioned alarm clocks, the kind with the hands and the face (not digital), and you set the alarm for 9 in the morning and go to bed at 8 at night, how many hours of sleep will you get?
                  My other love...
                  sigpic

Comment

one
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Two people are playing chess, they play five games and both end up with the same record. There are no draws or stalemates. How is this possible?

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

A man builds a four-sided house in perfect rectangular shape so that all four sides have a southern exposure. As the man is looking at his newly built home a bear walks up and kills him. What color is the bear?

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Two people are playing chess, they play five games and both end up with the same record. There are no draws or stalemates. How is this possible?

Cody J. Esquire

They are not playing each other.
                          My other love...
                          sigpic

Comment

A man builds a four-sided house in perfect rectangular shape so that all four sides have a southern exposure. As the man is looking at his newly built home a bear walks up and kills him. What color is the bear?

Cody J. Esquire

Although this is probably a trick question, I'm gonna guess anyway. I'd say the bear would have to be white because the house must be at the north pole.
                            My other love...
                            sigpic

Comment

interesting questions......................FROM A COMPLETE MORON!!

-Just kiddin

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVSPortis
                                interesting questions......................FROM A COMPLETE MORON!!

-Just kiddin
                                Ooh, a putdown from a Jason, Freddie, and Slipknot fan. I've met people like you and you're all a bunch of winners. Are you one of those guys that dresses in all black with a chain attached to your wallet to protect the $3.00 you have left from your last "Hot Topic" paycheck...

...putz?

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                                X