internet service or computer problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet service or computer problem?

When I click on links leading to different sites it seems to take 3 min. or so to get to that web page, before it would only take several seconds.

Even to something simple like a youtube video.

I did several different virus scans... nothing.

Cleaned "cookies"

But if I copy and paste the web address in the adrress bar at the top it loads up just fine.

Its only when I click on a link is when it takes a long period of time to load the site/page.
    sigpic

I dont have a real solution or answer for the problem that you are having Bronco_Armada.

I was wondering is your ISP Time Warner by chance ??
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
      I dont have a real solution or answer for the problem that you are having Bronco_Armada.

I was wondering is your ISP Time Warner by chance ??
      Yeah...

bad?

sigpic

Comment

how fast of a connection do you have 768 mbps, 1.5 mbps, 5 mbps, 10 mbps, 20 mbps??

do you know which one your payin for ???

check out this site fora speed test to see how fast your downloading and uploading and see if your getting what u are paying for.

http://www.speedtest.net/

its rather simple to follow, just click on a tower close to you and see

im at a 5 meg on this comp and that should be close to 5000
        Last edited by saltybuggah; 04-20-2008, 10:57 AM.
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Yeah...

bad?

I just switched to Time Warner and I noticed im having a similar problem.

It was good deal for me that gave me a all-in-one type bill...phone/net/cable.

If I notice it is doing that I just exit out and try a couple of times and seems to do the trick.

If I can tell my browser is in limbo I just exit out and try again.

Comment

The download number is 5000 something

the upload number is 300 something

I don't know what that means.

This just started Friday night and did not think of it much, thought it would go away.

But its only when you click on links.

If I type an address (say xbox.com) loads up quickly.

But if I were to click on a link to xbox.com it would take forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
              http://www.speedtest.net/

its rather simple to follow, just click on a tower close to you and see

im at a 5 meg on this comp and that should be close to 5000
              Neat hassle free site thanks Lynchem

Comment

Hmmmmmm

I log onto my fiance's name, and it works perfect.

What the hell?

Oh well I'll just do what my people did to her people in the past.

Take her over.

sigpic

Comment

When you click on something manually, instead of uploading it directly from the link itself, it takes longer to load because of the high amount of programs running in the background attached to the specific file, etc. In order to perhaps stop this problem, you need to upgrade pop-up blockers, etc. Run daily checks, clear your cache, etc. etc.

Also, sage.

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
                    I just switched to Time Warner and I noticed im having a similar problem.

It was good deal for me that gave me a all-in-one type bill...phone/net/cable.

If I notice it is doing that I just exit out and try a couple of times and seems to do the trick.

If I can tell my browser is in limbo I just exit out and try again.
                    Time Warner is a faulty ISP because it is more vulnerable to malicious files that could either, all in all, erase the data and, therefore, invalidate your request to view something, such as a page.

Again, sage.

Comment

Originally posted by An0nym0us View Post
                      Time Warner is a faulty ISP because it is more vulnerable to malicious files that could either, all in all, erase the data and, therefore, invalidate your request to view something, such as a page.

Again, sage.
                      Wow....

Hee hee hee.

I'm curious about you, because I'm not one to be on these boards much these days....

Are you a foozball fan?
                      Or have you come into the Bronco realm to make trouble for the interwebbers that dwell here?

Either way, Hey man....how's it goin?
                      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by An0nym0us
                        I do this **** only for the lulz. lulz. LULZ, I SAY. Though, I can discuss Football professionally, I just don't want to. Mainly because I don't really give a ****.

I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.I CAME TO CREATE TROUBLE, AS ANONYMOUS IS GOD OF THE INTERNET.

amidoinitrite?

lulz, newaiz. I are doing fien, u?
                        You make me giggle.
                        I'm gonna take you home....

C'mon, let's go home now, lol.

Best. Troll. Ever.
                        COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Ofcourse I am BEST TROLL EVAR. EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR. EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.EVAR.

For Great Mother****ing Justice.
                          You're kind of an idiot in my opinion...

Comment

I'm not an idiot at all, simply read my initial posts/replies to the persons original thread. I choose to act like an idiot in the process of trolling for the sake of trolling.
                            Eh, I guess you actually have a valid point.

Legit.
                            Last edited by Peerless; 04-21-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Make love!

Not war!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X