Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

internet service or computer problem?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by An0nym0us
    Make War, & surprise buttsecks.
    As long as I am the pitcher and not the catcher.




    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Well anyways BA.. I'm sorry but for now I don't have an answer for you PC or internet problem. Sounds more internet to me, but I'll search around.

      Comment


      • #18
        hai guise

        Comment


        • #19
          I am so confused.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Well anyways BA.. I'm sorry but for now I don't have an answer for you PC or internet problem. Sounds more internet to me, but I'll search around.

            I think I fixed the problem. It's no longer moving like a sloth.

            I removed yahoo tool bar (which has popup blocker) then downloaded it again (since A said I may need to upgrade it)

            rebooted my computer.

            and it works.

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              why has An0nym0us been banned?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                I think I fixed the problem. It's no longer moving like a sloth.

                I removed yahoo tool bar (which has popup blocker) then downloaded it again (since A said I may need to upgrade it)

                rebooted my computer.

                and it works.

                Well I'm glad to hear B_A. Now you can write my next history paper!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                  I am so confused.
                  I am now as well.

                  Come on... BIG HUG!


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                    Well I'm glad to hear B_A. Now you can write my next history paper!
                    I have 4 papers due in 14 days

                    and a unit test wed.

                    I am so far behind.



                    whats your paper on?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                      I have 4 papers due in 14 days

                      and a unit test wed.

                      I am so far behind.



                      whats your paper on?
                      Actually I don't have any history classes this semester.

                      Last semester in my communications class I did a very nicely written speech/paper on the battle in Mogadishu...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        B& ****** desu

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                          Actually I don't have any history classes this semester.

                          Last semester in my communications class I did a very nicely written speech/paper on the battle in Mogadishu...
                          not my fav. time period but still interesting...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                            not my fav. time period but still interesting...
                            Oh yes very interesting. I know your more of a ww2 guy. I'm also into that, but my I have much knowledge on the battle of Oct 3/4, 1993.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              Oh yes very interesting. I know your more of a ww2 guy. I'm also into that, but my I have much knowledge on the battle of Oct 3/4, 1993.
                              I also enjoy the civil war. By the way never get in an argument with a Southerner about the civil war. They will never stop and start screaming.

                              One kid from VA went storming out of the lecture hall.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X