Mother's day gift ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's day gift ???

I am looking to buy a gift thats not the norm, something a bit unusal, something that says i love and i care for you, can you give me some ideas?

Thanks very much...

Can't go wrong with a Kitten

Comment

I think Books are generally a good idea. They keep my mom pretty happy.

and recently there is a sale about Mother's Day gift. You can have a look at it, there are many good ideas for mother’d day gift. You can get some advice from them.

Comment

anal beads is the gift that keeps on giving.....j/k Dude you can never go wrong with flower delivered to work.
        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doris666 View Post
          I am looking to buy a gift thats not the norm, something a bit unusal, something that says i love and i care for you, can you give me some ideas?

Thanks very much...
          I say buy her some new kitchen paraphanalia..... It'll tell her, "Mom, I love you, now make me some dinner!"

j/k

I take my mom down to the local green house and let her pick out a rose bush. Why give her a bunch of dying flowers that will only be nice for a few more days when you can give her flowers all summer, every summer for years to come???

Comment

My sisters and I are having a Mother's ring made with our birthstones (she's always wanted one). And for my wife I'm doing the same with our three children.

Comment

And what does this have to do with Broncos Football?

Don't get me wrong, it's always a good idea to ask for others' opinions, but there are a lot of people in the "Anything but football" thread who are more than willing to share opinions of this nature.

Live plants are better than cut flowers imo.

Comment

What about tickets to a concert to go see her favorite artisit?

Or a day at the spa to pamper herself, I know you can buy package deals where it includes everything, even lunch

Comment

DIAMONDS!!!

This time it's appropriate. Maybe not affordable, but ...sorry. Private joke.

I love the idea of live plants. If she's not good with plants, there are low-maininance ones that she could handle or a rose bush like jet suggested.

There's some great ideas here, with a wide range of prices.

I'm sure whatever you get your mother, she will love it.
                  Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

How close are you to her maybe you can get her a pearl necklace
                    Just got a bad visual in my head

Comment

I love the idea of a spa day, or a good book.
                      A plant is awesome if she is botanically inclined.

One of the best things you could do is to write her a letter telling her how much all her hard work means to you, and maybe include a note from your child/ren as well.
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Get her a Broncos visor.

or.....

a Broncos t-shirt.

or.....

a Broncos necklace.

or.....

a Broncos car sticker.

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
                          My sisters and I are having a Mother's ring made with our birthstones (she's always wanted one). And for my wife I'm doing the same with our three children.
                          That is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
                            damn that is a great idea... i think I am going to do that
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                              damn that is a great idea... i think I am going to do that

That is a mighty fine idea!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X