Best Name Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Name Ever

What Member has the best name here...My vote goes to....myself haha...

i love jason voorhees and jason mewes is funny as hell...
    and i despise portis!

who do u think has a great name...the BEST name

Perry1977 is the best name by far. It's the perfect balance of a real last name, and a birth year. Ingenious!

Comment

Yes....I can see what this has to do with football....*sarcasm* LOL
      "If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward." - Jack Handey

Comment

Re: Best Name Ever

Originally posted by JasonVSPortis
        What Member has the best name here...My vote goes to....myself haha...

i love jason voorhees and jason mewes is funny as hell...
        and i despise portis!

who do u think has a great name...the BEST name
        TC best name yall know

Comment

el chiefo.

Meh, stupid but funny.
          sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

Well since everybody is nominating themselves...

LOL... well I agree - el Chiefo is funny. But I gotta give it to F.U.K.C. I wouldn't have even thought of that if I were a Broncos fan. Good job dude!

Comment

someone caught me being a dumbass

o ya

i still have the best name

Comment

Mr._Completely, or HoringJagoff are both former nommes de guerre I've used in the past. I kept getting banned on the Bucs BB, so I came up with BandMember5, which eventually got banned too. I've since used Roger_Bannister (1st sub 4 minute miler), Bruce_Banner (The Hulk's alter ego) and Banacek (a show that starred George Peppard of A-Team fame. Alas, they are now automatically banning anything with Ban together in a word.
                  But it was a blast while it was happening

Comment

Well...dandaman23, I mean it is the best, my name, well part of my name..FYI my real name is Danny, not Daniel...Anyways, its part of my name, and then I am the man..And 23 is the best number ever...LOL...Well besides me, I would have to say RunByDesign is pretty tight..My vote goes to RunByDesign...
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by GrovelingIdiot
                      whew! for a second there, i thought this was the "anything but football" thread.

all of you like my name though. GoDenver <-- thats the good stuff! and admit it... you all would have sleepless nights if i wasnt part of this lovely group of individuals.
                      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

I gotta go with dan...RunbyDesign is pretty good. Close second to NJBRONCOSFAN!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          I gotta go with dan...RunbyDesign is pretty good. Close second to NJBRONCOSFAN!
                          NJBRONCOSFAN ??? Is that a Greek one ? LOL....
                          I like BlueDamsel... that's sounds like the title of a french song...
                          Well.. IDK if there's a best name ever... I prefer the people, not their names
                          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

My vote goes for wesuckrealbad (he's a chiefs fan ) how could you not love that -

Comment

It has to be Yoda. He ain't on the boards that much, and his name ain't original, but the way he talks cracks me up.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X