X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timp
    replied
    Woman loses twins

I just heard that she lost her babies. Heaven now has two new Angels.

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied
    Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
    A pregnant bank teller, shot during a robbery, has lost the twins she was carrying, a prosecutor said on Friday.

Katherin Shuffield, who was five months pregnant, was critically wounded in the robbery Tuesday morning at a Huntington Bank branch.

One twin died Thursday night, and the other died early Friday morning, said Marion County chief trial prosecutor David Wyser.

How awful! I would be so devestated!!

My heart and prayers are with her!
    That is one of the WORST THINGS I have EVER heard.

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    that's disgusting. who the hell shoots a pregnant woman?

who the hell shoots people?

what a stupid bank robber.

grrr.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A pregnant bank teller, shot during a robbery, has lost the twins she was carrying, a prosecutor said on Friday.

Katherin Shuffield, who was five months pregnant, was critically wounded in the robbery Tuesday morning at a Huntington Bank branch.

One twin died Thursday night, and the other died early Friday morning, said Marion County chief trial prosecutor David Wyser.

How awful! I would be so devestated!!

My heart and prayers are with her!

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Originally posted by osubroncos86 View Post
    He needs to be castrated. We don't want any more pieces of crap like that on this Earth...don't allow him to reproduce!!!
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    We could always go Vlad on his @$$

Anything!! You could never do enough to him to make him feel the pain of nearly losing your child! I hope he has his nuts ripped off in a freak chainsaw accident!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I'm soooo glad that they're going to live!!!

That guy needs to be hunted down, strung up from his thumbs and dipped slowly in acid!!! :hammer: :brick:
    We could always go Vlad on his @$$

Leave a comment:

• osubroncos86
    replied
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

That guy needs to be hunted down, strung up from his thumbs and dipped slowly in acid!!! :hammer: :brick:
    He needs to be castrated. We don't want any more pieces of crap like that on this Earth...don't allow him to reproduce!!!

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied

Leave a comment:

• osubroncos86
    replied
    Holy crap that's scary!! Really glad to hear that the woman and the babies made it!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Pregnant Bank Teller shot during robbery

Pregnant Bank Teller shot during robbery

INDIANAPOLIS - A bank teller pregnant with twins was shot in the stomach during a robbery Tuesday morning, but both the teller and the fetuses survived the attack, authorities said.

The gunman came into the Huntington Bank branch around 9:30 a.m., jumped over the counter screaming and shot the teller, Duhamell said. He then fired another shot as he was running out of the bank, Lt. Jeff Duhamell said.

The bullet entered the abdomen of Katherin Shuffield, 30, who is five months pregnant, but missed both fetuses, Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24257835

I think this story is truely amazing! I am so glad to hear that her and her babies are doing well.
Working...
X