A few things I think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things I think...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away but to much of that red on the outside of an apple may cause cancer.

A penny saved is just a penny you're gonna' lose.

Lepers are the only people who can truely work their fingers to the bone.

If at first you don't succeed you are a failure. If you try, try again you only take the risk of really sucking!

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

I glad am dyslexic not!

Give me libety or give me Beth.

If it ain't broke get ready to fix it.

Where there's a will there's money to be made if you are family.

You don't get something for nothing? Paris Hilton did.

Beauty is only skin deep unless you've been skinned then you're pretty ugly.

Beggar's can't be choosers but they can definately be boozers!

Curiousity did not kill my cat, Steve did, and then he threw it up on my roof.

Necessity is the mother of all invention. I think the "Clapper" proved that wrong.

Whoever said fight fire with fire was not a fireman.

Finders keepers, losers go to small claims court.

Those who live in glass houses should move.

Cody J. Esquire
    Last edited by Peanut; 05-17-2012, 08:50 AM.
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

what are you wasting your time for?

-Person with a Life

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVSPortis
      what are you wasting your time for?

-Person with a Life
      Person with a life huh? IS THAT WHY YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING TALKING ON THIS BOARD? You read my post didn't you? But maybe you took time out of your busy productive day to do so. In fact you took time to reply to a couple of my posts and it looks to me like you have a personal vendetta against me. Well "person with a life" that's more time than most give to my posts. I joke around on this board and some find it funny. I would find it hard to believe that most people haven't got a chuckle or two out of some of my posts.

Here's the problem "tough guy with a life." We're all Bronco fans here and that's a common thread and someone like you has to put down another Bronco fan. I enjoy being on this board and don't ridicule other's threads. Read it for a laugh if you want but don't be a jerk and write something like this and then pawn yourself off as a busy body "with a life." We all have a life, it's just that some off us DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE WE'RE ALWAYS BUSY! Being a student I have some spare time in the summer, once school starts I'm back to the grind again. What does "your life" consist of? I hope you're proud of it? What achievements?

Before you go and make a statement like this, get to know the other person. You might be surprised by what they do. Don't be a jerk.

By the way, what you consider a life, watching "Jason" movies, I consider pretty damn gay. So to each his own.

Cody J. Esquire
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

HEY!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS COMPLETELY, UTTERLY NOT CALLED FOR...

i also like TENACIOUS D!

Comment

man im just screwin with ya...buddy, pal, its a rivalry

Comment

I like donuts.

Comment

man im just screwin with ya...buddy, pal, its a rivalry
              You want a friendly rivalry alright, I'll be around and will PAY GREAT ATTENTION!

Putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

I look forward to it! honestly

-Friendly Rival

Comment

I look forward to it! honestly

-Friendly Rival
                  Slipknot rulez!!!!!!!

I like that one song um...
                  ..."Mask on My Face" and...
                  ...oh, "I'm a Freak" and...
                  ...oh yeah, "Buy our Music Nonconformists" and...
                  ..."Hammer Smashed Face," wait, that's Cannibal Corpse, my bad...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire
                  Last edited by Elway4King; 08-04-2004, 04:42 PM.

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

well i thought it had hints of humor, nah it was pretty funny
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                      well i thought it had hints of humor, nah it was pretty funny
                      Why thank you 'Rapaho. Just for that, here's a couple more:

The early bird gets the worm? Let him keep his damn worm and I'll get up later and cook a steak.

Silence is golden. Unless you're talking to Juvenile, then every time that bast*rd opens his mouth it's solid gold.

Always put your best foot forward. Unless you only have one leg and it has a club foot.

Two heads are better than one? I bet Siamese twins would piss on that saying.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Uhmm..Here is one...

If nothing is something, and something is nothing, than something is nothing and nothing is something? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                          Uhmm..Here is one...

If nothing is something, and something is nothing, than something is nothing and nothing is something? Right?
                          Aren't you just repeating yourself.

If a dog is a cat, and a cat is a dog, than a cat is a dog and a dog is a cat?

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

you like slipknot ELWAY?? cool!

-bigger, better slipknot fan

Comment

you like slipknot ELWAY?? cool!

-bigger, better slipknot fan
                              Slipknot, no. Toto, Survivor, and Kenny Loggins, YES!...

...putz.

Cody J. Esquire

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Working...
                              X