U.S. loses to Italy in B-Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. loses to Italy in B-Ball

Jesus, if this doesn't point out the me-first attitude in the NBA is not the way to go then I don't know what does. The NBA of the last 10 years has been a disgrace. They think the whole game is dunks and forgot the fundamentals.

USA NBA stars gets b!tch slapped.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 08-04-2004, 08:32 AM.

Re: U.S. loses to Italy in B-Ball

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Jesus, if this doesn't point out the me-first attitude in the NBA is not the way to go then I don't know what does. The NBA of the last 10 years has been a disgrace. They think the whole game is dunks and forgot the fundamentals.

N.B.A. players. get b!tched slapped.
    "Olympics, man we're talking about the f***ing Olympics! Come on man."

Allen Iverson
    "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
    "These people need me." Zack Morris
    "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
    "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
    "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
    "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
    "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
    "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
    "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
    "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
    "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Yea, I was watching that game, pretty sad.
      sigpic

Comment

Who was on the US team that got schooled?

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
          Does it matter?

Melo, AI and bunch of other so called pros

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
            The team is not made up of the cream of the crop if you will.
            The roster consists of Carmello Anthony, LeBron James, Richard Jefferson, Shawn Marion, Lamar Odom, Dwayne Wade, Carlos Boozer, Stephon Marbury, Allen Iverson...

There is no Kevin Garnett, no Jason Kidd, no Tim Duncan, no Ray Allen, no Kobe, no Shaq, no Chris Webber, no Vince Carter.

Clearly, the team being put on the floor does not represent the very best that the U.S. has to offer.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              The roster consists of Carmello Anthony, LeBron James, Richard Jefferson, Shawn Marion, Lamar Odom, Dwayne Wade, Carlos Boozer, Stephon Marbury, Allen Iverson...

There is no Kevin Garnett, no Jason Kidd, no Tim Duncan, no Ray Allen, no Kobe, no Shaq, no Chris Webber, no Vince Carter.

Clearly, the team being put on the floor does not represent the very best that the U.S. has to offer.

Doesn't matter, they are millionaire professionals that are supposed to be the best in the world.

Comment

Doesn't matter. This only proves that basketball is worthless.

It's a sissy primadonna game, played by a bunch of sissy primadonnas.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

Actually Tim Duncan is on the team. And thank goodness, because he's the only one that seems to care.

Cody J. Esquire
                  "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                  "These people need me." Zack Morris
                  "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                  "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                  "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                  "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                  "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                  "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                  "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                  "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                  "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Doesn't matter. This only proves that basketball is worthless.

It's a sissy primadonna game, played by a bunch of sissy primadonnas.

I agree.

Comment

I agree.
                      I forgot to mention that every single one of them is grossly overpaid, as well.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Doesn't matter, they are millionaire professionals that are supposed to be the best in the world.
                        Yes, you are right, and i am in no way trying to defend them, but realize that the international talent pool has grown by leaps and bounds...the U.S. is not playing the same caliber of team they were in 1992 when the first dream team came around (and there is also no bird, jordan, or magic playing)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

that goes for every professional athlete. Period.

Comment

Indeed, especially if they can't even play.
                            It says they got called for traveling and missed alot of their shots from the field. The NBA has been letting them get away with traveling for awhile, I guess this has finally exposed them.

Comment

your right about the league letting them slide on somecalls and the international play wont. but who ever picked the team screwed up and handicapped them right of the bat by not having a pure outside threat on the team. all we got was drivers and finishers no pure shooter,and unless someone comes through and can shoot, the worlds teams will stack the paint like italy did
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X